The Twins

Elizabeth's pov:
I wake up to the sound of my older brother and father's. I walk into the room where they are fighting in. "WHAT IS WITH YOU!?" My dad, Tony Stark-Rogers, yells at My brother, Harley Stark-Rogers, while pointing a finger at him. I start to feel tears run down my face as I run to go see if my twins awake. I knock on his door. "P-Peter?" I studder. He opens the door and pulls me into a hug. "I know. I've heard it since it started." He says staying to calm me down. "Oh Twins would you like me to tell you fathers your awake?" A voice says. "Not this morning Friday." Peter calls to the AI. "Why of course young master." Friday says. We walk into the room. Peter is holding be close to him.
Peter's pov:
I knew they had fights and everything so did Lizzy but it still made her cry which in turn made me mad. I'm older than Lizzy but a few minutes. We are now watching them fight and she's crying in my chest. "OK I'm getting their attention." I told her while coving her ears. We both have enhanced senses and me yelling the close to her would cause pain. "WILL YOU STOP FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS TO NOTICE THAT YOU ARE MAKING LIZZY CRY!"  I yell having made them all jump and Lizzy move closer into my chest. Pops, Steve Stark-Rogers, comes over and taps her shoulder. She moves away from his touch still crying. I remove my hands a whisper in her ear. "Lizzy I got them to stop fighting. Do you hear?" She nods and I hold her in a louse hug. Harley comes over to her and rubs her hair. Lizzy is a little bit calmer now if only because I still have a hold on her. Pops reaches his arms out for her to go to seeing how he wasnt the one yelling. She moves to where she can't face them. "sweetheart? It's ok." He says trying to clam her the rest of the way down. But a secretary alarm goes off and we both hold our ears and are on the floor. "Tony I told you to change that." Pop groans over the sound of the alarm. Dad shuts it off and walks over to us Lizzy starts to act like she's scared of him so I get in between the two. "Peter what are you doing I'm making sure she's ok." Dad says to me but I still won't move.
Steve's pov:
Peter just got between Elizabeth and Tony. Eli is still on the ground holding her ears. Poor baby.  I go over and pick her up and we walk into the kitchen. "P-pops they are ringing really bad." She says and I hold her closer trying to find her headphones.  When I finally find them and get them on her she's asleep. Tony has Peter on the couch trying to keep him from having a panic attack. Thank Thor it's a weekend.