Feild Trip part 2

Steve's pov:
Once that's all better Clint and Nat sign somethings for some of the kids. There were these two kids over near Lizzy and Peter. I looks away for a bit but when I look back Peter is brushed and bloody and Lizzy is crying and is being held by the neck. "Tony the kids!" I yell. Me and the other run over to them. James drags the teacher over there. "John. Cece. This is not how we act on a class trip." The teacher says. Nats about ready to rip her head off but so am I. "Pops dont-" Peter says before John kicks him in the ribs.  Lizzy finally passes out and Cece let's her go then continues to beat her. Tony grabs Cece by her shirt. "Get your parents here now." He says and they call their parents. The rest of the class leaves. I takes Peter and Eli to Bruce with the other kids right behind me.
Tony's pov:
I'm outside the tower with my kids inside that are injured. This punks parents get here. "Stark?" One of the dads ask. "Yeah who the hell are you?" I say irritated. "Oh look who forgot his Bully. Is Steve still fighting your battles Stark?" The man ask. I stare at him. "Which kids is yours?" I say. "Depends what did they do?" He says with a smirk. "Beat my kids and bullied them, but I just it is inherited. Hu Micheal." I say with a grin. "Wipe that grin off your face. So yeah the boys mine." He says balling up his fist. I throw the boy at his feet when Nat comes out. "That means the little brat is yours Victoria." She says throwing the girl down at her bullies feet. "Don't get all high and mighty Natasha." Victoria says. I get them off my property them we run to see the kids. "Bruce says they are fine and they need to rest." Steve says to us when we get there. We all kiss our kids goodnight and head off to our beds.