Family

Elizabeth's pov:
"Mr. Stark-Rogers the rest of the family is here and they would like to see you and the others." Friday informs us. "Thank you Fri." Dad says as we all get in the elevator. Once we get off it's like a bomb went off. I back into the elevator even though I know everyone. Pete comes over to me. "Are you going to have a panic attack Lizzy?" He asks I nod. "OK copy my breathing." He says I nod. We breath in and out for about a minute or so. I smile at Peter who smiles back leading me to the couch. "There's my favorite pair of twins." I hear my Aunt Nat say. Peter looks at her and nods while I just stand there. My dad walks over to me. "You ok Eli?" He asks I give him a small nod. "Ned Banner-Odinson!" Uncle Bruce yells from down the hall as him and his runs run in. I move my legs up to my chest as they run past. "Whats going on?" Harley ask with Ned hiding behind him. "I might have messed up something." Ned says. "Mrs. Romanoff-Barton?" Friday asks. "Yes Friday?" Nat said. "MJ, Page, and Crystal are home." Friday says and my eyes light up a little. Peter is talking to Ned when they walk in. "Lizzy!" Page and Crystal yell when the elevator opens and they come running to give me a hug.
MJs pov:
Me and my sisters are coming out of the elevator and our whole family is here. I walk over to Ned and Peter while Page and Crystal yell and run to Elizabeth. "You exited for the field trip?" Ned asks me and Peter nod. "I don't really want to leave just to come back." Peter said. Mom is talking to Dad and Uncle Tony. Uncle Steve is arm wrestling Uncle Bucky with Uncle Thor and Uncle Bruce watching while holding hands. Elizabeth is laughing at her dad faling at arm wrestling and Page and Crystal are cheering on Uncle Bucky. Peter hurries over to Lizzy. "Something bad coming?" She asks. Peter nods. Our parents and Uncles get battle ready as so do we kids. "Stay behind me Lizzy." Peter says. "Uh Peter?" I ask. I get a lot of looks. "She's not there." Everyone panics. A voice comes over the intercom. "You are by far the worst at noticing things." "Who are you and what have you done with my daughter!" Tony yells. "You mean miss. America? She's safe." The voice says. Page tightens the grip on her bow. "You'll have her back by the end of the day just do one thing." The voice has a sweet tone about this. "And that would be?" Steve asks. "The next battle you have will be against me and my boss. She doesn't take kindly to being taken easy on but she does love to make people suffer. So you better not go easy on her." The voice is gone the lights flicker off the on and Lizzy is back.