Family

Harleys pov:(time skip about 3 years)
Today I the worst day of the year. It's the twins birthday also the day Eli left. Peter is 21 not like he'll admit it. "Peter its time for lunch." Pops yells. "Pops his not going to come." I say. "He went out on patrol and today's 'that day'." Dad says. I sit down on a chair at the table putting my face in my hands. "Mr. Stark-Rogers?" Friday says. "Yes Fri?" Dad says. "You need to see who's at the door." Friday says showing the front door."E-Elizabeth." Pops says. She holding something no its someone. "Is that Peter in her arms?" I ask. "Should I let her in?" Friday asks. "Yes." We all say. About five minutes later the elevator opens and you can see them. I run over to them but there's an arm that stops me. "Its ok Page." She says in her sweet tone of voice. The arm falls away. I hug her. Once we get done she throws Peter in my arms and holds her belly. "Are you ok boss?" Asks Page. "Yeah they are just in a very uncomfortable spot." Eli says getting confused looks from everyone. "Do I need to call Sam?" Page asks. Eli just shots her a look and walks out of the elevator and sits down. "Eli?" Peter says quietly.
Peter's pov:
I wake up back at the tower in Harleys arms. "I'm glade you woke up." She said before placing a hand on her belly. "What did I tell you?" I say jumping out of Harleys arms. "You said not to put strain on myself by carrying you here. But you passed out mid walk. I had no choice." She spat. "You could've had Page do it!" I yell. "I had to makesure she didn't fall." Page says. Me and Eli both give her a look. "Pops and dad were right!" I yell. She looks at me and I can feel my heart break. "I hate you Peter Benjamin Stark-Rogers. I hate you. But I love you at the same time." As she says this tears fall from her eyes. I can't say anything. Pops walks over to her. Page gets in between them. Eli starts to act like shes in pain. "Get Bruce Tony!" Pops yells. A few moments later Bruce gets there and starts to look over Eli. Harley has come back with the family. Page is calling on her boys. Nat is helping Eli breath until Sam got here. Dad and Pops are holding hands. Harley is rubbing Elis back. Thor is talking with Ned. MJ and Crystal are hugging Page. Zander and Andrew are getting th ings that Eli needs when she yells it at them. Clint is telling Eli to breath. That leaves me I'm just standing there like a bump on a log. "Peter!" Eli yells. I back away. She waves the others away. "Peter please get over here!" Eli says holding put het hand. I run over to her a relief washes over her face. The babies make it. I go to tell the others because Bruce made them wait outside the room. "Guys. "I say they all look at me. Tears fall from my face. "The babies made it." I say. "That's good but why are you crying kid?" Pops asks. I open the door showing Bruce holding the babies and a comatose Eli. "Elizabeth!" Sam yells. Bruce came out. "Tony get Sam out of my sight before thus kids don't have a dad." Bruce says taking everyone by surprise. All but Page, Zander, and Andrew. "Why?" Dad asks. "He hurts her." Says Page who was now crying. Sam grabs Pages arm and throws her to the wall. Clint goes on Dad mode. "Worthless brat! How many times have I said to not mention it!" Sam yells. Clint throws him out a window. Bruce hands me and Harley the babies and goes check on Eli. "He hurt my baby." Pops says.