Chapter 6

I was in my room when Steave came in. He sat doen in the bed besdies me before talking.
"What's wrong?" I asked pausing the movie I was watching.
"We need to talk" Steave said.
"Then talk" I said.
"Not here, come with me" He said grabbing my hand. I followed him into his room. There, Bucky was waiting.
"Oh, what now?" I asked rolling my eyes.
"Just trust me" Steave said. He grabbed a chair and placed it in front of Bucky.
"Sit" Steave said. I rolled my eyes and sat down.
"What is this?" I asked.
"You are going to talk. Like normal people. Without arguing" Steave said. I scoffed, but Bucky didn't move a muscle.
"Did you know about this? I thought we agreed that we weren't gonna get in eachother's way last night" I said annoyed.
"Trust me, I feel the same" Bucky finally talked.
"Stop arguing and talk" Steave interrupted.
"I'm sure Stark wants to do that. She never stops" Bucky smirked.
"Eat shit" I said.
"Ember" Stave warned me.
"You are a cold harted bitch, did you know that sweetheart?" Bucky said.
"You call me that one more time and I'll rip that metal arm and stick it up your ass" I said calmly.
"This needs to stop. What is wrong with you guys?" Steave joined the conversation.
"Is this what this is? You want us to bond?" Bucky asked his friends.
"Buck, tell Ember three things that you find interesting about her" Steave said.
"What are we, twelve?" Bucky asked Steave.
"You sure act like it" Steave said.
"This is going to be fun" I said smirking. Bucky rolled his eyes. We stayed in silence for a couple of minutes.
"Well, this was fun. I'd love to stay, but I have better things to do than be with this asshole" I said getting up and leaving the room. Bucky rolled his eyes.
"Either she wants to kill you or fuck you" Steave said to his friend.

Later that night I was in my room with Wanda. We were talking about her powers when I heard a knock on the door. I opened and Bucky was on the other side.
"Barnes, what are you doing here?" I asked confused.
"I need to talk to you" He said coldly.
"Did Steave send you?" I asked.
"No" He simply said.
"Well, now is not a great time. I'm with Wanda" I said trying to get away from this situation.
"No Bucky, it's fine. I was just leaving" She said getting up and leaving me alone with Bucky.
"Well, what is it?" I said getting inside the room. Bucky followed me in silence.
"Are you gonna talk or?" I asked.
"Genuinely, do you ever shut up Stark?" He asked annoyed.
"Here we go again" I said rolling my eyes. "Are you gonna talk or are you going to be a little bitch about everything I say" I asked. He stayed in silence. "If you are not gonna talk, leave you ass"
"Can you not insult me for two seconds?" He asked annoyed.
"Fine. I can try" I said. "What do you want?".
"I want you" He said. I freezed.
"What?" I said, struggling to say the word.
"I said it" He said. "I want you. Since I got here. That's why I've been treating you like shit. I didn't want to like you" He explained.
"Just stop fucking with me Barnes. I know you are lying" I said.
He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. He pressed his lips aggressively against mine. He kissed me like he had been waiting to do it for his whole life. The kiss was passionatea and hurgry. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs in his waist. He pulled me agaist the wall and started to kiss my neck. In a split second, he took my shirt of with his metal arm, leaving me exposed. He threw me in the bed and started kissing my stomach, making his way back to my mouth. He stopped for a second to quickly take his shirt off, leaving me out of breath. He continued to kiss me and I rolled him on the bed so I endded up on top of him. I started to unlock his belt and taking off his pants. He smirked when I took control. I kissed his abs till I got to his neck. I started to kiss him, making some little red marks. We endded up both naked, and spend the whole night together.