Chapter 11

Y/n's pov;
~The next day 7;10am~

"I really don't wanna deal with Hajime today" Uno said, while we're getting ready for the day.

"Didn't you hear Seitarou wake us up and do roll call?" I asked, before brushing my teeth.

"Now that you mention it, that's usually Hajime's job. " Nico said.

"So what happened with Hajime?" Rock asked, while he's putting our beds away in the corner of the cell.

"Maybe, he's busy." Nico said, before we hear our cell door open and saw Kenshirou walk in.

"Kenshirou?" I thought, while quickly finishing what I was doing before joining the others."Um not to sound rude but why are you here?".

"I'm the new supervisor of this building." Kenshirou said.

"What!!!" We shouted.

"Wait new supervisor, does that mean Hajime's been fired!?" Nico asked.

"No, he's been suspended for three days and I'm just here for today. Two other guards will be here for the other two days until Hajime returns." Kenshirou cross his arms. "In case you forgot my name, I'm Kenshirou Yozakura.".

"Oh if it's only for three days, then that's fine." Rock said.

"I can't believe Hajime got suspended." Nico said.

"Serves him right the bastard." Uno said.

"Let's take a look at today's schedule." I hear Kenshirou mumbling, as he held a piece of paper in his hand and read through the schedule carefully. Before looking over at me and Nico. "Numbers 25 and 6".

"Yes?" We asked.

"You both have an appointment with the Otogi's before breakfast so come." Kenshirou said.

"Alright" We said, before we stood up and followed him out with the others behind us.

"It's good to see you walking again Y/n." Nico said.

"Well technically limping..But yea me too." I said.

"At least you won't get carried or dragged." Rock said.

"Stop jinxing it Rock!" I said.

"Hey! This is number 25 and 6's appointment! If you need to see the medics, then make your own appointments." Kenshirou said.

"Stop worrying man, we're just walking along." Uno said.

"Not to compare you two but it didn't scare, Hajime." Rock said.

"They're my emotional support group." Nico said.

"Yep, but it's to bad we're one short though." Uno said.

"Number 15, isn't in the infirmary." Kenshirou says, as it caught our attention.

"What he got better already then?" Rock asked.