Prologue

31st October 1981. 

NO ONE'S POV 

" Are you sure you can handle them Peter? " the concerned voice of Lily potter asked . "yes I am sure I can handle them as they are only a year old. "Peter Pettigrew answered. 

Lily: Alright if you are certain.

James: yes now let's get going.

Lily: alright bye boys be good for peter. okay, peter if you need anything please do call.

Harry and Nick: bye bye mummy and daddy.

James: bye boys James called out as he and Lily stepped into the floo.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door peter knowing who it was ran to the door from the toddlers' room.

Peter: good evening my lord.

Voldemort: where are the children.

Peter: they are upstairs my liege. 

Slowly Voldemort made his way into the toddlers' room. there he saw 2 babies in the cot the elder one Nicholas had red hair and hazel eyes and was balling his eyes out whereas the other baby Hadrian had jet black hair and Avada kendrava green eyes piercing into his very soul. he quickly shook that feeling went on ahead by searching the babys' magical cores. Nicholas had an average magical core for a baby whereas Hadrian had a magical core that fit one of a 17-year-old. Voldemort knew what he had to do, he pointed his wand to Hadrian and screamed AVADA KEDRAVA not knowing those words he would regret saying in a matter of seconds. Instead of killing Hadrian, Voldemort swore he saw a phoenix bat the curse right back at him. This is when Voldemort met his demise in the form of a one-year-old. Right then a beam fell on Nicholas and Hadrian, giving Nicholas a V-shaped scar on his temple while Hadrian had a lightning bolt-shaped scar on his forehead from Voldemort. 

Just then the order came in lily and James immediately went to check on Harry and Nicholas with Dumbledore closely behind. as Dumbledore saw the v-shaped scar on Nicholas he raised him and said " I Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore hereby proclaim Nicholas Remus Potter The BOY WHO LIVED. " not knowing those 4 words would change Hadrian's world for the worse.