Lockup

"Is that thing is that dangerous, then why not tell him? He's the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Mack countered.

"We don't know if we can trust him," I argued.

"So why the hell is he here?" May nodded towards Reyes, who was sat nearby.

"Without him, we wouldn't know the Darkhold had resurfaced. But the fewer people that know about it, the better. Fury had no problem opening up Pandora's Box from time to time, but even he was afraid of this thing," Coulson said.

"Just to be clear, my uncle fears very little," I added.

"It's powerful, it's deadly, and now probably in the hands of a pissed-off mad-scientist ghost. So, thoughts, feelings? This is a safe space," Coulson finished.

"We need another crack at Eli Morrow. He's the one that knows this book. He'll know what Lucy Bauer wants with it and where she's going next," Mack said.

"My uncle is not gonna talk to you," Reyes said.

"Well, this time, we won't give him a choice," Mack said.

"Let's inform S.H.I.E.L.D. we're taking an asset into protective custody as part of a routine investigation. May, wanna go to prison? Could be Taco Tuesday," Coulson suggested.

"I'll call the warden and find out," May said, stepping away.

"Lucy leaves as a lot of crazy in her wake. If we're gonna track her down, we're gonna need that antidote. Fitz said that they were close," Mack said.

"I don't want it close, I want it here," Coulson said.

"Wait. If we're going to get my uncle, I'm going with you," Reyes said, standing up.

"No, you're not," Coulson countered.

"If your uncle can lead us to Lucy, then maybe we'll let you out to bust some ghosts, but until then, your ass stays on the plane," I said.

"I don't take orders," he countered.

"Then this will be a new experience," Coulson interjected.

"You can't keep me here," he claimed.

"Maybe not. But you take this plane down, you'll be burning up the only people in the world trying to help you," Coulson threatened, and Reyes backed down, stepping away. "He's going on me. You?"

-

"Mack, Asya, you read me? The prison's compromised," Coulson reported.

"Let me guess--Lucy Bauer?" Mack asked.

"Lucy and the whole 'peanuts' gang," he said.

"So...she has friends. We'll have to assume they're targeting Eli Morrow," I said.

"Targetting?" Reyes asked.

"Well, he did put her husband in a coma, right?" Daisy said.

"Coulson and May are barricaded in the Warden's office, here, on the west side. And Eli Morrow is located in the east wing here, in Cellblock E. We'll split into two teams. Daisy, you lead a team to extract Coulson and May. I'll lead a team to grab Eli," Mack said, highlighting different areas on the fancy-schmancy touchscreen board.

"I'm going. This is my family, you have no reason to keep me out of this," Reyes said, stepping forward.

"Because you only kill people who deserve it," Mack said.

"Exactly," Reyes responded.

"Well, down there, everyone deserves it, so you stay put," Mack countered.