3

"Six years of searching and we end up at a literal... shipwreck."

Raya sighed while getting off of Tuk Tuk. Xena jumped (more like slid) off of him, and petted him before following Raya inside.

It was a bit cooler than outside of the ship since it was shaded nicely. With every step, the stream of water was getting smaller and smaller.

Eventually, the stream ended by flowing through a tiny crack between a stone wall. This is where their journey is going to end?

Raya and Xena looked at eachother. It seemed as if Raya was disappointed. Xena was holding onto a tiny ray of hope.

They both took off their shoes, and sat on either side of the tiny stream. Xena nodded to Raya first, saying she can go.

Each and every time, she had always heard her say the same thing over and over, but each time, when they had failed their search, it got less demanding and more sincere. This has been the most sincere Xena will hear from Raya, since this was their last chance.

She has questioned multiple times if the legend was true, but never had spoken them aloud. This wasn't her world. A world of Dragons and Properity. She couldn't question Raya, who does live in this world. Xena didn't want to bring her down, aswell. It wasn't her place, since this wasn't her own journey, it was the Princess of Hearts' journey.

Xena had been so lost in thought, she didn't realise Raya had finished. She had to catch her attention with a simple, 'Ahem'.

"Sisu, if you are here, and if you can hear us, then please! Wake up! We really need you right now... I wanna stop the Druun, and reunite Humans with Dragons... please."

Then after that, Raya had begun to complete the ritual in which she had practiced many times before. They had to make it count. As soon as the last droplet of water hit the chalice, it had begun.

Outside of the shipwreck, a thirsty Tuk Tuk was lapping up water until... it had started to form into droplets in mid air. Making his way to the broken ship, he roared.

"I know buddy-" but Raya barely had time to finish her sentence when she had looked at Xena's face. Xena was looking behind herself with a shocked expression on her complexion. Raya fully looked behind her to see water, floating. More water was starting to form, and started to conjoined together in a storm of flying water.

And that's when she appeared.