Maid For You Chap. 1

Maid For You 

Preface: 

"That's all you ever cared about? Just my money? You never cared about me?" He asked. I froze, and raindrops fell on my cheeks, followed by more. Then I said, ".....Yes. That's all I ever cared about...... Goodbye and don't ever come after me." I ran into the blackness. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 1

Spring was always my favorite season. It was nice and sunny out, the flower buds were blooming, the birds were singing, and best of all.... I could play the piano out back in the gazebo. But last Spring was different, and probably my most treasured one, because I met him. 

Knock, knock, knock."Miss. Park! Please wake up and get ready!". "Unnggg....", I moaned laying on my bed. Then I heard Russa shoving through, "That's not the way to wake her up. Have you learned nothing these past few months Lizzie?!

This is the way to do it! HANA EUN MI PARK GET UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF BED!".

I moaned again and got up. Russa was the head maid here and had practically raised me since birth, and she was someone you didn't want to argue or fight with.  

I dragged myself over to the door and unlocked it. Russa opened the doors, then entered.  

"Hana didn't I tell you last night about today?!", Russa exclaimed. 

"Well.... Um... something about an important meeting with my father's business?" I questioned. 

"Yes! Probably one of the most important one so far." 

"Wait.... How does this involve me being there?" 

"I wasn't told all of the details but your mother will be present also. Let's see.... You're supposed to be there by 11:00AM at the Pilazzo Hotel for lunch and it's.... Oh my! It's already 10:30!". 

Before I could catch the last word of 10:30, I was pushed into the bathroom and 5 maids rushed over to me. By my closet, Russa was panicking and was going through it, searching something nice for me to wear. At this point, I was still too tired to keep my eyes open until suddenly water splashed into my face! My eyes shot open and I jerked up, headbutting the maid's face right above me. She started walking backwards, her hands on her face, then she stumbled and tripped on the edge of the jocose, and fell in. "Oops," I muttered.  

"Haaaannna....", Russa angrily said. I turned behind me and gave an apologetic face to Susie and said, "Sorry. I'll try to be more careful next time." Susie gently smiled and nodded her head in approval.  

After all of the maids finished cleaning me up, I rushed over to Russa. I looked to my bed and saw a beautiful gown I had never seen before. 

"Wow.... It's gorgeous. Russa.... How? Where.... Where did you find this? I've never seen this before in my closet."I said. 

Russa smiled and chuckled."Hmph. I'm not surprised. I found all the way in the back stuck between some other old clothes. But anyways this dress was given to you by your grandmother before she passed away, you were probably too young to remember and over the years it was shoved back there." Russa replied.

I marveled at the dress but eventually was disrupted when Russa cleared her throat and said, "Miss Hana it's 10:45, I suggest you get into that dress now before we get a phone call from your father." I nodded, and changed. 

(Jae's p.o.v.) 

I stared at the clock ticking away across the room.

It was 10:59AM, and there was no sign of other people who were going to join our table besides my father, mother, my father's business partner, Mr. Park, and his wife.

We had been sitting here since 10:00 just talking, or I should say my parent's and Mr. and Mrs. Park had been talking.

From what I had been told, Mr. Park's daughter was supposed to be arriving here too but at the moment was not here.

*Sigh*

I could've been doing something else too. I bet she's probably not even coming, probably skipped and is doing something better.  

"Mr. Park did I tell you that Jae is going to being training under me soon? He's going to learn how to manage my company and then eventually take over it." 

"Really? That's great. Hahaha!!! I'm still trying to convince my daughter to also succeed me but she's very stubborn about it. She wants to study music and study abroad." 

"Sounds like she's quite a handful." 

"Quite so. But she is indeed smart, though very clumsy." 

I sighed, glanced to the clock again and saw that it was just about to strike 11:01. Then to my surprise, I saw a figure running through the hotel's spinning door, walking at a fast pace through the lobby, and then was walking straight towards the front of the restaurant.

It was a woman, wait no, a girl. I saw her talking to the host and then was quickly escorted our direction.

I gasped.

She walked so elegantly, with what I could see, in an exquisite gown, and she was smiling cutely. I was stunned, and blushed.

Without notice, I was sipping water from my cup faster now too, and as I was going to alert Mr. Park that she was here, when out of nowhere the girl tripped on her own foot.

Water shot out of my mouth, showering the host as he just got to the table.

Everyone looked at me. I felt my face go hot, I looked at the host and apologized, and as I was turning my face from humiliation, I saw her slightly giggle.

The host cleared his throat and announced, "Ummm... Mr. Park.... Your daughter's here". Mr. Park turned around and faced his daughter.

"Oh yes! Mr. Lee may I introduce you to my daughter? This is Hana."

My dad took her hands and shook them softly saying," Oh Hana? Beautiful name. You made it here right on time! Perfect. Please come sit and make yourself comfortable.

Oh and this is my son here. Jae." I turned back around facing her, and stared right into her eyes. 

"Hey," I greeted. 

"Hi," she shyly replied. 

We received our food and began conversation again.  

"Well now that everyone is here, I guess we can discuss about business," Mr. Park said. 

"Yes. Jae? ..... Hana? Do you both know why we've asked you to join this lunch with us?" My father firmly asked. 

"No," we both answered. 

"Both Mr. Park and I have some important matters in business together and we were going to settle on a deal, but to make things more permanent we've decided to arrange something," my dad said. 

"Ok. And what does this have anything to do with us sir?" Hana questioned. 

"Well.......". 

Mr. Park finished the sentence. "We've arrange for you both to get married." 

I dropped my silverware.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! Please leave a comment below!