Shits boutta get real...

Katsuki's  pov

some years later entrance exam

Today is the day of the U.A exam and Zuzu said he would wait for me at my house. Zu lives with us instead of Inko because it was found that she was neglectful and borderline abusive towards Zu. Zu is aiming for YuuKira High, and is likely gonna take the modeling and designing classes he said. Anyways, i need to focus since I'm at the school gates now.

3rd person pov

Katsuki walked into the gates and while looking at the building, tripped on a piece of tile jutting up out of the ground. How ever, before he hit the ground, somebody grabbed him by the waist and pulled him up.

'heh?! who the hell grabbed me?!'

"Are you ok?"

Katsuki turned around and saw a boy with purple hair and bags under his eyes.

"e-eh?! oh yeah I'm fine!"

"I'm Hitoshi Shinsou, and you?"

"Katsuki Bakugou."

"Well then, hope to see you around Bakugou."

(did i spell Shinsou's name right???)

"hmm. same."

Shinsou then walked off into the building, leaving a very confused Bakugou.

Meanwhile, with our poor broccoli, he was taking the exam for YuuKira, hoping to get in. There was an hour and a half left and Izuku was almost done with the test.

"...and if i carry the three here then i can...."

"Hey greenie, stop muttering!"

"hah?! Oh sorry sir, didn't realize i was."

"That's alright, just keep going kid."

Yeah let's go to Bakugou, who was about halfway through with his test and an hour into the allotted time given.

'...and if a villian has a hostage, act like you leave...'

Ooooookayyyyyyy then, anyhow, after Zuzu finished his exam, he went back to Mitsuki's house, and waited for our favorite dandelion to get home.

Broccolis pov:

Kacchan said he was almost done with his written exam and thought he did fairly well. He also said he had to do a physical exam as well. I honestly hope i passed mine...but Kacchan always says im smart! Anyways Auntie just got home and said YuuKira emailed her the results!! I wonder how i did.

"Zu, come here! YuuKira emailed the results!!"

"Coming Auntie!"

"So did i get in?!"

"Well zu, the school said you..."

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!! Anyways hope you all enjoyed this chapter and tell me what you think of it! Bye bye Babes!!