Attack pt 1

Third person
Izuku and Saiki started talking and hanging out more, and started to become close friends. Izuku was also coming along far in his studies in hopes of becoming a model, while Saiki was hoping to become a clothes designer. Bakugou and Monoma also started to hang out, and became closer as well, always one upping each other class in a friendly competition. However, the league of villains was planning an attack on Izuku's high school, in hopes of getting some kids to use as hostages against the pro heros.

A week later, the attack

The villains quickly moved in on the school, and started grabbing hostages. The pros were called, but when they got there, the villains had already shut the school down, and were threatening to start killing hostages if they tried to enter.

All Might spoke up not long after, trying to reason with the villains. "Release the children! They have no part in this fight! Just come and fight us personally!"

"How about this, you give U.A. up to us, and we will." Shigaraki replied.

"We cannot do that, that would be unheroic and putting even more children in danger!"

While this was happening, Aizawa had snuck in the top floor and started taking out thugs, making sure they couldn't radio anyone for back up.

A/N hehe I'm back-! I, have no excuse for my absence beyond shitty mental health and a lack of motivation to even get out bed most of the time. I am going to try and write, but I hold no promises to that, as my mental health is still pretty shitty, I just, felt bad for being gone for so long. I do hope to write more soon though! Again, sorry for the absence!