The Results!

~~Dandelion's P.O.V.~~

I was walking home from school and saw Tsubasa (is that correct-?) and Kirimo (fingers).  I just ignored them not wanting to start a fight. Then Tsubasa decided to speak up.

"Oi, Baka-gou, where ya goin??"

"Yea, you too scared to fight us?"

They tried taunting me, probably trying to get me to fight them or something. I just replied with;

"Im not in the mood for your games right now."

"Why? Oh wait, I know, you failed the U.A. exam!" Tsubasa exclaimed.

"Yeah he probably did!"

"You dunderheads do realize that I wont know my results for a week, right?"

"Yeah but you most definitely failed!"

Instead of replying, I just walked away and ignored their taunts.

  ~~Sinnamin Roll's P.O.V.~~

Soon after i got hime, Auntie said that YuuKira sent my results and wanted to know if i was gonna look at them now it later.

"Izuku, darling, your results are here!"

"Really?"

"Mhmm! Wanna look at them now, or when Katsuki gets home?"

"When Kacchan is home."

"Alright! You go to your room and relax for a bit, i'll tell you when he's home."

"Mk Auntie."

As I walked to my room, I thought about what my score would be, and weather or not I passed. I also hoped that when Kacchan gets his U.A. results he passes. A few hours later, Auntie woke me up saying Kacchan was here and waiting for me.

"Hey Kacchan."

"Hey Zu! Did ya get your results yet??"

"Yeah but I was waiting for you to come home before i looked at them."

"Well come on then! Lets look at them!"

"Alright"

We went over to Auntie and asked her to show us the results. She opened up her e-mail and pulled up the notice and it turns out i got in! They said I had the highest score out of anyone to take the test so far, and didn't tolerater quirkism or bullying. I also would be starting in two weeks, like Kacchan would be if he gets in.

~~A week later~~

Me and Kacchan were playing games and Auntie came in and said that his U.A. results were in. Kacchan and I went up to his room and he opened the letter. A disc fell out, clearly used for projecting holograms on it. Soon a hologram played and pro hero Eraserhead was on it. He said that Kacchan got in and was placed first in terms of scores. The disc self destructed after telling Kacchan that he was in class 1-A. Kacchan was ecstatic when he heard this and I was happy for him. I had a feeling he would get in.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Tell me if there's anything I can improve on like grammar or spelling, or even things in the story itself! As you can see, it's not very dialogue heavy right now, and i'm sorry this took so long to come out. I will do my best to have more frequent updates I swear. By Loves! Have a great day/night/afternoon!