|24|

Wooyoung.
My head pounded crazily. I probably had the baddest headache of all time.

But what happened?
I tried to focus on what happened before I passed out.

Suddenly I remembered everything. My father was dead. My best friend was dead.

My heart started to beat faster. I panicked and opened my eyes in order to finally see the environment. San looked at me worriedly.

"Calm down...I am here" he said softly. I just sat up and hugged him tightly whereas San hugged me back. I wasn't able to realize what just had happened.

"Is it over?" I asked him in fear. Since Yunho was unpredictable, I feared he'd come back. "Yes it's over. You passed out because of the stress" San explained to me whereupon I just nodded.

"How do you feel?" He asked me. I sighted and pointed to my head. "Bad headache" I  replied and laid down again, pulling San down with me. He held me tightly and stroked my side carefully.

Finally I was able to calm down. San was probably the only person, who was able to fully calm me down.

"You need to rest" the older whispered softly into my ear which made me get goosebumps all over my arms and neck.

"San?" I asked him because I still had question left. "Yes?" He answered interested. "Is there a chance Yunho will come back to life?"

San sighted which told me that there was a way to bring Yunho back to life. The older started to stare at the wall.

"If he's someone's mate, the mate can bring him back to life. But he wouldn't be a demon. It's similar to our case" the taller answered. "But don't worry, I told the soldiers to burry their bodies" he explained.

Mingi. (Soldier)
After the king told us to burry the bodies, I figured out that this was my only chance.

"Guys, let me burry him" I said and pointed at Yunho as we finally reached the church's yard where we'd burry the bodies.

Don't worry Yunho. I'll bring you back to life my love.

"Okay we'll do him then" someone answered and carried the king somewhere in order to burry him.

I smirked. Finally, I was alone with Yunho's body. I leaned over Yunho's beautiful face and started with the process of bringing him back to life.

I had a hard time hiding that I was a demon at the palace. But somehow I came this far and now my mate Yunho was finally reachable.

Suddenly Yunho opened his stunning unique eyes. The process worked!

The boy looked at me in confusion but his gaze changed. I was able to tell that he finally fell in love with me. He didn't knew it but he was my mate for over 100 years now.

"W-Who are you?" The boy stuttered confusedly with a shy undertone. I smirked and reached out for his hand in order to help him stand up.

"I am Mingi. Your new mate" I introduced myself to the handsome man. His cheeks got red which looked beautiful and cute.

"Mingi? Song Mingi? I heard about you. You're the last soldier who is actually a demon" the boy asked me in interest. I just nodded.

In my hometown Seoul every demon knew my name since I was the last soldier. Demons weren't able to be soldiers for the king but I hid my real identity behind filthy lenses that hid my red eyes.

I was proud to be a soldier and I didn't want to give up on it.

"That's me" I just replied with a grin on my face. Yunho smiled too. "Thank you for bringing me back to life, Mingi. They almost hurried my body. I still can't believe that filthy little boy killed me!" Yunho yelled quietly.

"Calm down pretty boy you can take revenge one day. But you know I was only able to bring you back to life because...you're my mate" I answered.

Yunho seemed to be excited and nervous. "I-I know. Mingi listen...I am not sure if I can let go of San" he tried to explain himself.

"Just relax. You're already falling in love with me Yunho, I can tell." I smiled at him whereas his cheeks got red again. What a cute and beautiful creature.