Chapter 1

You awoke in a strange place with no memory. Deciding to look around you get up and being walking away from what you assume once was a tree, but now was just a peace of chard wood. As you look around you realise that the place is in shambles, the building's are destroyed and appear abandoned, the ground is literd with dust and items that might have belonged to people once. From what you can tell no-one has been here for years and it leads you to wonder why you are.

A few Au's away nightmares gang and the stars were fighting. Well actually it was just dream and nightmare who where fighting, the others were just watching. Suddenly the two stopped staring at echuther knowing that the other could seans it; the balance had shifted dramatically. They could tell it was because of dreamtale. Looking at echuther they nodded and teleported away, leving the others confused.

When the two of them arrived they set out searching.

You where just walking around when suddenly you heard something crash to the ground scaring you. Apon hearing the sound you ran around a corner, crashing into something no SOMEONE. When you open your eyes you see a yellow gloved hand and a black tentacle extended.

TO BE CONTINUED...
A/N:
Look who's back!!!
I know that it's been a long time since I posted and im sorry, please forgive me. But im back now and with a amino account and YT channel.