chapter 7

Previously...

"Do you like to read, if so would you like to come to my personal library?"

Currently...
*you chose to accept

"Id love to," you respond.

Standing up and walking around the desk he offered his hand, "shall we than" and with that the two of you leave the office.

After a while you relies that the hall you venture down is unfamiliar, whether its from you fainting during the tour or you just not knowing your way around, you have no idea.

The hall was decorated with portraits of people and podiums that held flower vases so it was rather plan. One portrait did catch your attention, it was that of a green skinned women with white eyes. For some reason she felt familiar.
You where pulled from your thoughts as nightmare pulled open a pair of mahogany doors, With the room no longer obscured you could see the room beyond.

The library was a circular room that posed shelf's which reached the sealing, a fireplace against the back wall, sofas and chair's spread out with side tables, and the sealing which was extended 80 feet above appeared to look like the night sky.
The most intriguing detail was the tapestry above the fireplace mental, it depicted dream and a boy in purple resting against a yellow and black apple tree.