chapter 2

Recently...

You where just walking around when suddenly you heard something crash to the ground scaring you. Apon hearing the sound you ran around a corner, crashing into something no SOMEONE. When you open your eyes you see a yellow gloved hand and a black tentacle extended.

Currently...

*You decide to take the tentacle.

Upon taking the tentacle you feel the negativity of the person wash over you like a wave. This however doesn't alarm you it instead confers you, it makes you feel as if you are seeing a old friend, maybe you have meet this person before?

"thank you!" you say in a gratefull tone after getting to your feet. You realise now that the person in front of you is in fact a skeleton, now that you notice this you also relies both of them are skeletons. The one that looks like a emo octopus replies "whatever". The one that looks like a yellow and blue marshmallow said "brother be nice, any way im dream".

Just then the others appeared and walked over. "Who's this" chirped a small blueberry like skeleton. "Oh this is- wait i never got your name" dream replied. You spoke in a quiet voice and said " i-i-i don't rememb-" only to fall to the ground and black out.

(Time skipy because author is lazy)

When you come to you are in a strange room. Just then the door opened to reveal  a skeleton with black goop coming out of their eyes. The skeleton looked shocked and called out " guys she's awake"!  A bunch of other skeletons walked into the room, one looked like a walking oreo, a dust coated one, the one with black goop come out of their eyes, anther one witched looked like a giant error. One with a hole in their skole, and lastly the one you presumed was 'nightmare'. "What's your name kid" asked nightmare."what" you asked only for the glitch to ask "hE @§k€d wμAt y¤r n@M w@§". You responded with "i-i don't know". "Can we name name her, boss" asked the one with black goop. "Whatever" replied nightmare.

TO BE CONTINUED...