bonus chapter 4:

A/N: outfits above 

Walking down the aisle by yourself is a bit awkward. One, I don't want to fall on my face. Two, this is breaking a tradition that has been around for longer than I even know. Three, it wasn't like I didn't have anyone to walk me down, I could have asked Westin. Clay and my wedding is small. Maid of honor and only bridesmaid is Alicia. The best nan and only groomsman is Sebastian, despite Clay having siblings. 

We didn't want to have our families super involved in the wedding process, knowing that they had opinions that we really didn't want to listen to. It's not like Clay and I didn't invite them to our Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, but it was too complicated and expensive to have that many bridesmaids/groomsmen. So, because it's our wedding, we decided not to cramp our own style worrying about hurt feelings.

Choosing my wedding dress was actually the hardest part of the whole process. And it was only because I was unwilling to spend thousands of dollars on a dress while Clay wanted me to choose the most expensive dress I liked. Eventually, we compromised (I won the argument), and I got to buy whatever dress I wanted. 

Making it to my fiancé, I hand Alicia my small bouquet of flowers, just wanting Clay to be my husband as soon as possible. The two of us have been planning it for a year, way more than we ever thought we would, and it's been a stressful yet significant process in our lives. 

We learned a lot more about each other and how we react to things - frustrations in particular. One thing for sure is that I'm glad that I'm able to calm him down. A lot of people in the process could have been in a lot more trouble if I couldn't affect his emotions and relax him the way I can.

"We gather here today to celebrate the love of two people who have been destined to come together in hope, joy, and peace."

The officiant, Juniper (Clay's mother), taking the first step in the official wedding process. If it were up to me, I would have done it the way Hawke and Robin did, but my soon-to-be husband wanted to have the whole celebration. 

Of course, I wasn't going to let him down, and I'm glad that I acquiesced to his request. It's the most perfect day in July, July 15th to be exact, and the two of us are ready to be husband and wife.

"Clay, if you would please repeat after me."

I don't focus on what his mother asks him to repeat, I only focus on the words he speaks to me, his eyes lighting up my soul.

"I choose you to be no other than yourself loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know. I will respect you as an individual, a partner, and an equal. I promise to laugh with you when times are good and endure with you when they are bad. I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they're not, and to live within the warmth of your heart – and always call it home."

And at the end, he adds his own 'I love you'. Soon, I repeat the same words that he has uttered to me.

"Do you, Clay Asher Pierce, take Riley Andrea Matthews as your wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you, Riley Andrea Matthews, take Clay Asher Pierce as your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"I pronounce you wife and husband, you may now kiss the groom."

We both snort at Juniper's change of words before our lips clash softly.

***

"Fuck, I could just eat you up."

"You have my full permission, husband."

Clay quickly unzips the back of my dress, throwing it onto the bedroom floor. Alcohol dances through my veins, but it doesn't matter. My heart races a thousand miles a minute, his hands tear the dress of my body as fast as he can without damaging the material. 

He hums in satisfaction as he sees the coconut white, lace, balconette teddy from Victoria's Secret that I decided to wear under my wedding dress. Although it's already a gift and treat to be married to me, I thought I could give him another surprise. 

Time moves rapidly, our clothes are thrown off us at about the same pace. He throws me hastily onto our bed. He kisses me hard and desperate, leaning into me. I kiss him back roughly as he grinds against me in the most perfect fashion. 

I flip him over, straddling his hard cock on my soaking pussy. While sucking thickly on his neck, my pussy envelopes his hot dick. I moan in pleasure as he thrusts deep into me, his hands moving down to my hips. 

I bite my bottom lip, his fingers running smoothly over my soft skin, treating me delicately for the first round. He drags the round on for about an hour, getting reckless with his movements. 

And then comes the second round. 

Blindfold, handcuffs, ropes, whips, and all. I cry out in pleasure as the flogger slaps my sensitive pussy, cum dripping down my thighs. I throw my head back, the dildo in my ass and his cock finally in me making me feel so freaking full. 

His thumb enters my mouth, and I moan around it, licking at the chocolate mixed with cum liquid. I am completely at his mercy. He can do whatever the freak he wants with me. I kneel before him, sucking him off for about the fifth time in the past five hours. 

By six o'clock in the morning, I have lost track of how many rounds of both rough and soft sex have occurred. I have lost track of the number of orgasms both of us have had. I have lost track of everything.

"Do it again, my little whore."

He holds his phone out in front of him, videotaping and watching me pull the translucent black and bottom half of lingerie up my legs. We are supposed to be getting on a plane by now, to go on our honeymoon, and he wants to watch me put on and take off my panties. 

Priorities. 

I slip my pair of underwear back up my body, letting my breasts bounce slightly. He moans out, his hand down his pants, the camera still on my naked body. Heat and the pulsing of my pussy set my anger off track, and I throw the underwear back off me. 

Gosh, I love my husband so much.  And let's just say we don't make the plane in time.