Pack Rankings & Function 

Hello everyone, I wanted to add a this part to help break the stereotypes about pack order and ranks. Thanks for reading!

Pack Rankings/Functions :
•Alpha: pack leader, support pillar of pack, promotes pack growth and development, manages pack disputes, protector of the pack, respects EVERY member, is constantly pushing themselves to better the whole pack.

•Beta: second in command, support pillar of pack, assists in pack activities and growth, assists in pack disputes, assigns duties to pack members, respects all pack members.

•Delta: third in command, support pillar of pack, organizes pack activities, "acting captain" when Alpha and Beta are unavailable, manages day to day pack responsibilities.

•Warriors: the protectors of the pack, the fight is there home and blood is their trophy, whether patrolling the boarders or sparring fellow pack members, the warriors ensure the safety of the pack.

•Gamma: the citizens of the pack, their voices drive their pack to achieve better with each passing day, the gamma's make the heart of the pack and provide that "family" feeling to the group. Gamma wolves include healers, scouts, farmers, teachers, or any other community member.

•Omega: the party loving and fun full wolves, omegas often slack on their pack duties but are forgiven often since we all need to remember to have fun.

NOTE: all pack members RESPECT and treat each other EQUALLY regardless of rank. Pack members are not born into ranks (asides from the alpha's and beta's offspring, but can be stripped of such title if not deserving of rank) and is often given rank at the age of 16.