|25|

Wooyoung.
"I want to drink" I mumbled and got up. "My angel..you just passed out. It's not a good idea to drink now" San tried to convince me. I shook my head.

I needed to calm down and realize what just had happened. "No Sani, I seriously want to drink something strong. Please drink with me" I begged him and went to the bedroom's door in order to open it.

The demon sighted and got up too.
We went to the basement where all the expensive alcohol was. I loved this place even though I've always had to go there secretly in order to steal a wine bottle.

"Take this" I said and gave my lover two bottles of expensive red wine. San took the bottles and we went back to my room where I immediately opened one of the bottles.

I didn't even took wine glasses, I just drank a huge amount of wine. "Honey.." San said softly and grabbed the wine bottle. "Don't overdo it" he said worriedly.

"You look delicate right now" I mumbled and giggled because of my choice of words. San just rolled his eyes while smirking. The taller took a sip too but I immediately grabbed the bottle again in order to drink more.

My blood got warm, which caused my body to heat up. San seemed to look better and better sip by sip.

"If you don't drink with me properly, I'll drink with Felix" I said and smiled while San only furrowed his eyebrows. 

My thoughts went to Felix.

"Drink up!" He forced me while laughing. I giggled and drank the glass of peach flavored Soju. We were extremely drunk. Felix was the Chef's son. We knew each other almost for ten years. "I can't drink more" I mumbled and laid down on the cold ground. Yeosang and I hid in my room in order to secretly drink. "You're so pretty Woo~" Felix complimented me. I giggled. Actually Felix was pretty rude sometimes. I didn't know that he could also be this nice. "Thank you, you too" I answered and cuddled up with him. "Woo..I am sad! You're the prince and I can't be with you. Soon your father will arrange a wedding for you and I won't even get invited" the boy cried out. My eyes got big. Did he like me? "I am sorry Feli" I answered and closed my eyes because the alcohol made me tired and weak. 

"Who's Felux?" San asked me jealously. I sighted and replied with "He is the chef's son, an old friend". But San didn't seem to be satisfied with my answer.

"And why are you thinking this intensely about that boy?" He asked me dominantly. San must've had noticed my dreamy face.

"I just thought back to good old times.
Felix and I used to hid in my room and drink Soju together" I replied back. San furrowed his eyebrows even more.

"Don't be jealous dummy" I said and kissed his cheek softly while giggling.

Yunho
"So what's your plan Mingi?" I asked him. Mingi and I hid in the palace's garden. The boy just smirked.

"I'll help you to finally take revenge on Jung Wooyoung" the taller replied. I would've lied when I said that the boy didn't make my heart flutter.

What was this uncommon feeling? It felt like I liked Mingi. But how was that possible? One minute ago I loved Choi San to death and now I fell for a men I only knew a few hours.

"I love revenge" I smiled at Mingi. He smiled back and took my hand.

"I'd do anything for you. Let's kill Jung Wooyoung" he laughed.