Finding out who Killed Wilbur

TOMMY
"TECHNO STOP!" I yell.
He turns back to me and just glares at me. His eyes make me uneasy. He walks over to me and flicks the chains holding my wrists together.
"Sorry Tommy. But I can't do that."

Tubbo.......I don't know what's happening but his body twitches every now and then reminding me he's alive. 
"What are you doing to him." I say.
Technoblade tilts his head as if he's confused.
"I said. What are you doing to my best friend!" This time I demand an answer.
"Just seeing if he's up to par. Because if he is that means I need to get rid of him."
He looks to a monitor that prints out data and sighs.
"So far it looks like I'm gonna need to find a way to get rid of him. He's doing much better than I expected."

I scoff and shake my head.
"Ya know Tommy there's a reason none of you remember your past. The past is a very powerful weapon....did you know that? I call it a fear landscape. That tiny dosage of the drug I gave him works wonders on the mind. It creates your worst nightmare and surfaces it....right now he is fighting a lot of wolves in a forest and I mean a lot. And it's all for your safety. Ya know he really does care about you."
Anger bubbles inside me as he uses Tubbo against me. But he's telling the truth....I know he is.
"I will kill you!" I shout.
"Many have promised. But Tommy in this world the bad guy always gets away. Trust me I know from experience. Ya know we've been in the situation before.....it was a little different though. We didn't have Ranboo. But we did have Phil and we did have Tubbo. You two found out about me too early. So I just had to wipe your memories again."

How-

That's impossible. You can't take a persons memories!
"Then the next time Wilbur was added to the mix. He was great at figuring things out, not great at trusting the right people though. The next addition was Neon and Ranboo. I thought Neon would only be good for....ya know, reproductive purposes."
As he says that my stomach twists. He was just going to use her? My head fills with disgust and hate and now that's all I can feel in this moment.
"But she was stronger than expected from the start. Did you know that over the last few months I've actually had to try when we fight? Crazy."
Every puzzle piece starts to piece together in my head.
"Then Dream came over and wanted to speak with her. Then I caught news of a plan she has. Or rather had so I-"
"You killed Wilbur." I say, cutting him off.

"Very good Tommy! Out of all of your lives I think this one is your smartest."
"Where is Neon." I say.
"A fear landscape. Hopefully anyways, because if she isn't then I have no idea."

I shoot him a dirty glare and he says.
"Ya know Tommy somethings never change. You and I have always hated each other, and Tubbo has always been your best friend. Wilbur and Neon have always been like siblings. But something is different this time around."
"And what would that be?" I say, entertaining his idea.
"Neon and Ranboo."
"What about them?" I laugh.
"They aren't in love yet. At least not that I can see."
What? Why would they be in love?
"I can see the shock on your face. It's like child's play." He says. "Neon and Ranboo have always fallen in love. Everytime I erase their memories they always float back to each other."
"When was the last time you erased our memories?" I ask, unsure if I want an actual answer.
"About....2 months ago?"
2 months? That's impossible Tubbo and I have been best friends since we were-.....

Since last year-

Since 2 months ago.....I can't remember anything from before then. Why can't I remember.
Then I start to yell.
"YOU SON OF A-"

TECHNOBLADE

Tommy yells, cursing me as I leave the room. As I walk down the hall a smile drags itself onto my face. I don't like being the bad guy but I have to do what I have to do. I need the power in this world. And the only way to do that is to take out Neon and Dream. I open the door to Neon's room. A light shines down on her alabaster skin.....the mask still covering her face. I walk up to her and lean over the table, my body casting a shadow across her. I unhook the mask from behind her ear and set it on the rolling cart next to her. She doesn't move. In fact she's completely motionless....hm. The longer I stare at her face the more I pay attention to her. The scar that runs from her nose across her lips. The white zig zagged lines that show where stitching was implemented. I could kill her right now.....end everything right here and right now. She flinches slightly at something....I look at the monitor. Nothing different. She still has almost no fear in her supposed nightmare. I should kill her....But I can't. I promised her to Schlatt......But still its tempting. I could destroy her plans right now....every thought she has would be erased. Her plan to go to the End and save the Dragon. Everything. 

NEON
Where am I? I wish I knew the answer to that question. A house stands in front of me, the exterior bright and cheery, pink paint lining it and a freshly painted white porch. Flowers and bird feeders are scattered everywhere. That's when I realize I'm carrying a backpack. I open the front gate and walk into the house. The smell of pie drifting to my nose. The sweet scent of blueberry clouding my judgement. A tall woman meets me in the hallway, her long black hair tied into a bun on the top of her head.
"Smile sweetheart! You're at home!" She says.
I furrow my eyebrows as she speaks.
"I hope you're hungry. I baked blueberry pie fresh from the oven. Why don't you go wash up though! Don't want those disgusting school germs all over you."
She pats the top of my head and shoves me into a room.....a bathroom. As my eyes meet the sink I shudder....my face....there's no scars. My face is clean and rid of every single scar. I lean into the mirror taking a closer look. I run my hands over my face, the skin soft......I trace over where my scars would normally be....the one from my nose to my chin is gone, the one on my cheek is gone. The ones on my upper and lower lips......All of them.
"This isn't real." I tell myself. "This can't be real!"
I wash my hands under the warm water...my palms clear of callus and roughness. My nails clean and shaped. Why do I look so different. I glance down to what I'm wearing. A navy blue dress stopping at my knees. I open the bathroom door. The women sitting at the kitchen table. A slice of blueberry pie on a plate and a cup of tea.

"Please sit honey!" She says.
I sit down in front of her cautiously.
"So how was school?"
I shrug my shoulders not knowing what to say.
"Here taste the blueberry pie!"
I pick up the fork and slowly carry it to my mouth. The pie itself is warm and full of taste.
"It's good." I tell her.
All of a sudden my head feels light and my body numb. As I fall over to the floor I try to breath but everything feels like it's suffocating me. When I open my eyes the woman stands in front of me. My body tied to a table, angled at about 45 degrees. She looks different. Her jaw chiseled and her skin tone a sickly white.
"You never smile darling.....and I miss seeing your smile. So I'll make you smile myself!" she says.

No....this is how I get my scar's isn't it."Why are you doing this!" I say, my voice shrill and barely there. As I look at the room around me I slowly realize this isn't her first time doing something like this. Medical machines sit around the room, scattered. Dried blood sits on the metal materials to the left."Now....I think I would like to alter your look to....Your cheeks could be slimmer.....and a scar running down your lips would be gorgeous! And with the sewn on smile! You'd be like my doll....my own personal dolly!"