He never forgot

The sun attacking his eyes was what woke ranboo up. When he opened them he realized he was in an unfamiliar location.

He was laying in an open field at the side of a forest. He decided it was the middle of the day as the sun was high up in the clear sky. The scene would've looked very normal if it wasn't for that huge mansion beside him.

His memory wasn't the best but he figured he would remember if he or one of the other members of the server built something like that.

His thoughts were caught off when he heard a voice yelling from inside the mansion. Making his way to the building he thought he recognized the voice. Was that Technoblade?

"-AND FINISH THE DINNER THE GUESTS WILL BE HERE IN A FEW HOURS I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT"

Yeah that didn't sound like Techno. Who was this? Where is he? He couldn't see any other person in miles so he figured he could ask these people. He was starting to regret that.

He knocked on the door.

"BUTLER, GO GET THAT"

When the door opened he stopped breathing for a second. In front of him stood someone that could pass as his identical twin. He could see the panic and confusion written in the other's face.

"Um....hello?"

The other person didn't answer. They just looked at him and opened the door a bit more. A silent invite.

"BUTLER? WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?"

Butler(?) quickly pushed him inside and closed the door.

The first thing Ranboo saw was something he didn't expect. His jaw must have hit the floor. If it wasn't for the outfit he could've sworn this was Technoblade. From the hair, to the voice, to the style and the emotionless expression everything screamed the blood god.

He was super confused. Did Technoblade have a twin brother? And who the hell was the other guy? Why did they look like them?

"Oh, who is this?"

The Techno look alike asked as he studied the newcomer carefully. Ranboo's brain almost shut down. Who was he? Ranboo, right. He needs to remember that.

"My name is Ranboo"

No, his voice didn't crack what are you taking about?

"I'm Sir Billiam. Tell me, Ranboo. I can't help but notice your suit. Are you rich?"

He didn't think he was super rich but he wasn't poor either so he said yes.

"Ah, lovely. If you are here for the party you should know that you're here a bit early I'm afraid"

Now he was more confused. He looked at the other guy (butler?? Is that his name or job???).

"Butler! Leave now, you are distracting my guest. You are dismissed"

Butler didn't say anything and took his leave. He was really starting to dislike this guy.

"Now that the poor people are gone let me give you a tour"

He wanted to ask where the hell is he but he didn't want to be rude. So he agreed to have a tour of this place. What's the worst thing that could happen?
_________________________________________