a new job

——————————————————

   "Everyone, meet Y/n. She's new here and she's been wanting to work with the UEO for quite a long time. She's studied much about the marine life and is fairly smart." Captain Brider said, introducing me to all the workers of Seaquest. I waved at them.

   "Okay, I have much to show you. Hopefully you'll feel at home." He said. I nodded. He showed me all around Seaquest. It was very big and knowing I might stay here for a while is quite scary.

   "Oh, there's someone I want you to meet. I think he'll like you. He's just like you. You g and Smart." He said. I smiled. He knocked on a door and someone yelled, "Come in!"

   He opens the door and I see a young boy, laying down on his bed. Talking to his dolphin friend. He looked at us and got up quickly.

   "Lucas, this is Y/n. She's new here and she's just like you." He said. I pulled my hand out for him to shake.

   "Y/n Y/l/n." I said. "Lucas Wolenczak." We shook hands for quite a while until I pulled away. "Lucas, do you mind showing her room? I've got something to do. I told you about it yesterday." The captian said. "Uhh, yeah sure, c'mon." He got out the room and walked with me as the captain left.

   "So where're you from?" He asks. "I'm from New York actually. I know, quite far." I said. "Wow, I've always wanted to go to NYC. It seems like a cool place." He said. I nodded.

   We finally got to - now - my room. It wasn't so big, wasn't so small. Enough space for me I guess.

  "Here's your room. If you need anything, I'll be 5 rooms away." He points to where his room his. "Cool. I'll see ya later?" "Of course." He then closes the door as I unpack my stuff.

   I quickly pulled out my laptop and vidlink my dad. The president.

   "Hey dad, I'm here and alone." I said. "Good. Don't blow your cover and be careful act innocent and tell me everything they're doing every night." He said. "Alright, I love you. I'll miss you." I said. "I love and miss you too. Good day sweetheart." He smiles. I close the vidlink.

   Confused? Well, let us go back to a few moments before I got here. So it all started out like...