the before-party

"Wow Lucas, this really isn't the time to be expressing your love." Piccolo mumbled. "You what?" I said. "I- I like you. I thought you'd realize it by now." Said Lucas.

   "I thought that's just how you act." I said. "Y/n, we kissed-" he covered his mouth. Jaws dropped when they heard.

   "You guys kissed?" Lonnie said. I nodded. "You two owe me and Piccolo 20." She said to Commander Ford and O'neil. They sighed and gave Tony and Lonnie 20 dollars. "Wow you guys had a bet?" Said Lucas.

   "Whatever, Lucas. Are you in or out?" I ask. "Wh- I- you can't..." Lucas stutters. "Alright you're in, what's the plan?" Said Piccolo. "Alright, well I have the map of the building and I don't have one hell of a plan but I have a few good ones." I said. "Name it." Said Commander Ford.

     After I told everyone a few plansa nd everyone else adds to it we finally had one.

   "Alright, everyone's in with this?" Commander Ford asked. We all nodded but Lucas stood still. "Lucas?" He said. He sighed. "Yeah." He said. "Alright, let's hit the hay. Also Y/n, it's not your fault. We believe you and trust you. I'm telling you this just so you don't feel too bad." He said. "Thank you. C'mon, let's get this party started." I said.