Stalker?

Jack's POV:
I was sitting in a tree waiting for her to come back to her house. After she fucking sped out of the drive way, I decided to give her some space. Although, watching her from a tree in the woods was not exactly giving her space, what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Right?

My wolf just wanted to be with her at all times, to protect her. I wanted to love her and her to love me. But right now she would not...yet.

I know that I was being paranoid, but something was telling me that something bad may happen tonight. And I usually wasn't wrong about this sort of thing.

I had been waiting for four hours before she came home. She drove into her drive way and opened her garage. I breathed in and she smelled so good. He small body made my wolf howl for her. Her walk was adorable, and her submissive nature only make me want her more.

I had to control myself, I didn't yet know if she was my mate. But I wanted her to be. She walked inside and went upstairs to her room.

*************************************
Rose's POV:

I walked into my room and then my bathroom. I had better do a quick facial change because as soon as I drove up, I smelled Jack. He was watching me although his car wasn't here. Was he really that worried about me? Or is he a stalker?

I honestly didn't care. I decided to tease him a bit. After the painful facial structural adjustments to make me look like his Rose, I walked back into my room. I knew my window blinds were open and I didn't do anything to close them. I peeled off my jacket and then my shirt and then my pants.

I listened to a heart beat quicken. I had to stifle a laugh. I wasn't even fully naked, but all he would see is me in my underwear and bra. Nothing more. I heard another heart beat and I slightly sniffed the air. Oh, my lucky day! Amber was watching the show. I could hardly contain my laughter.

I walked into my shower and decided to see what would happen.

*************************************
Jack's POV:

My heart beat was beating so quickly. She was so beautiful and I wanted so badly to claim her in every way. I wanted her whole essence just for me. I could hardly control myself. I didn't notice her coming from behind until she was fairly close.

Amber was walking through the woods and she looked angry. Had she seen? Oh well. She looked at me, "Jack, you could do so much better,"

I jumped from the branch. "What are you doing here Amber?" I snarled.

"Looking for you..." She said innocently. I growled.

"Lair." I said.

"Its true," she declared trying to make it seem as if I were objective, but I'm sure harassing Rose was.

I sighed, "Okay, you found me. What do you want?"

She took a step towards me, "I-I want you..." He lips sparkled with lip gloss and her eyes shone in the moonlight, and while she was pretty, she didn't even compare to the beauty of Rose. Amber's eyes looked up at me as she tried to kiss me.

I suddenly stepped back and away from her touch.

"Rose could be my mate," I hissed.

"Please! She could never be an Alpha's mate!" She stormed off.

I sighed in relief. Thank god she was gone.

*************************************

A/N

Heeyyy! I know this one is short...but don't you worry your pretty little heads....

I shall ruin your feels! Also just a spoiller alert

JEN IS COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! shes so cute and spunky! hope you enjoy! XD

PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED!

*walks away with explosins in the background*