Dealings

Rose POV:

The rest of the day was thankfully uneventful. As soon as the day ended I grabbed my helmet, hopped on my bike and drive home. Tonight was paramount in finding George Mc'lasin.
I grabbed the tightest black outfit i had. Thankfully it wasn't too slutty. I put it on quickly and looked out the window. I needed to get moving or else the scent potion would wear off too soon. I went to my bathroom and did a facial structure change.

My hair became blonde locks that was down to my upper back. My eyes turned to a icey blue and my lips turned redder. I looked sexy, like black canary, but with a bigger rack and red lips.

I smiled at myself in the mirror. Damn. I looked good. I looked at my watch. Time to go. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I peeked out to see who it was. Jack. Well...I guess I'm gonna have to skip out on him. I quietly went down stairs, grabbed my helmet and went to my garage. I got on my bike and my garage opened.

I twisted my right wrist and my baby lunched forward zooming out of the garage and down the drive way. I left him in my dust as I accelerated and gassed the engine. I smiled and didn't slow down. I went faster and faster and soon I was on the highway. Empty.

I screamed, "WOOHOO!" as I accelerated even more. I was flying down the highway. I decided to slow down because a cop car might be around the corner.

About twenty or so minutes later I was in another town, ten more and I was in the city.

I stopped in front of club. Why was it always clubs? I pulled off my helmet and walked inside. The potion had worn off and I smelled like an Alpha. Good.

As I walked past the bouncers and one of them looked at me. I growled at him and he snapped his head forward in response. This was the respect that an Alpha deserved. Not being pinned to lockers by some petty omega who thought she was pretty. I felt myself boil with anger. Now I was in no mood for games.

I tried to calm myself down as I walked to the back. Then I saw him. My information weasel. He was tall, dark, and cute. He was attractive, but not hot. He saw me coming and put a loving arm around me.

"Angel!" He smiled, "Come for some information?"

I smiled back, "Course, Victor."

He leaned down and whispered, "Its gonna cost you..."

I gave him a lustful look which he returned, "That depends on the information,"

He laughed, "Always the business woman." He led me to the back of the club and opened a door to a dark alley.

I walked through it. I looked around and there was a door across the alley way that was guarded by two more men. Victor waved a hand and they let him pass and stepped back to let me through.

When we walked in there were more guards. The room was dark and dusty. Probably meant to look abandoned. Victor walked past them. I saw a shape huddled on the floor and chained to the ground.

The shape looked at Victor and snarled and then saw me. His eyes widened.

"What is an Alpha doing here?" He hissed.

I growled at him and slapped him. Victor stepped back, he knew me well enough to know that my rage was not something anyone would enjoy.

The man growled at me.

"What do you need me for?" His voice was strained.

"I'm looking for your mate," I said. He glared at me.

"You are really naive aren't you? You think that I would tell you where she is?" He spat.

"I wonder if your mate truly cares for you," I said.

"Of course she does," he glared at me.

"So how mad will she be, when I...." I leaned forward and kissed him.

He jerked away, "What the hell? What sort of sadistic game are you playing?"

I sighed and kicked him into the wall. He hit the wall so hard it cracked.

"KATRINA!" I yelled, "I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR! YOUR MATE REEKS OF IT! But obviously you don't care about your mate," I yelled.

Suddenly three shapes crashed through the windows on either side. I heard a snarl.

"Who do you think you are?" Said a voice as the tallest figure stood to face me.

I smiled.

Victor snarled showing his fangs at the wolves.

"You have vampires doing your dirty work?" the figure hissed.

"You don't know who I am, let me introduce myself. My name is -" I moved to fast for her to see and I was in front of her and I whispered so only she could hear me, " Aria Bellona"

She gulped down hard and took a step back, "W-what?" She whispered.

"Don't you remember me? You killed my entire pack. You and all the others. You murdered my family and I watched their blood run down your face. I watched you smile as you killed them," I growled at her and she whimpered in response.

I roared at her showing my dominance and why Alphas are feared.

"Alpha-" she pleaded but I shoved my hand into her stomach and growled.

"The only thing I regret about sending you to hell, is that I won't be able to see you burn!" I shouted and pulled my hand out of her. She was dead before she even hit the ground. The other two wolves were staring at me.

I moved like a flash and snapped the tall one's neck. The other put up a fight. He tried to punch me but I dodged and and moved my hand to his neck. He growled in submission as I slowly crushed his throat. I threw him across the room. Three down. One to go. I walked over to the one in chains. Too bad I didn't even get his name. He was crying at the sight of his mate's body.

"Don't worry," I said, "You'll join her." I kicked his head and I heard a crack. That makes four. Now I know that Alpha George's pack was indeed here. I smiled to myself satisfied and turned to look at Victor. His eyes were wide.

"Sorry you had to see that Victor," I apologized. I noticed the men behind him where staring at men in both awe and fear. I looked at my bloody hand.
"You don't have anywhere I could clean up, do you?" I asked.

**********30 minutes later**********
I took care of the bodies and washed up so I was clean. I smelled a bit like some blood as to be expected. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Victor.

"Mind if I ask what that was about," he inquired.

"Family business," I replied making it clear I wasn't going any further.

He nodded, "You clean up well,"

I laughed, "Why, thank you, my tall, dark, and adorably sexy vampire."

He laughed, "Yeah, well don't thank me just yet. My boss wants to see you."

I raised my eyebrows, "Your boss? You have a boss, do your underlings know you do?"

He nodded, "All of us Vamps report to him."

I sighed, "What race?"

"Can't tell you that yet," he replied.

"Well, you can tell your boss, that I will meet him when I'm not busy. But right now, I'm busy." I smiled and walked away. He sighed and watched me as I got on my bike and drove away.

In the middle of the drive I stopped and drank my scent potion. I felt some of my power fade with the scent of the Alpha. Then I continued home.

**********************************
A/N

XD YES!
The pic is of Victor! -yummy! XD

IF YA LIKED IT:

PLEASE:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED!
*explosions*