Day Two

Rose POV:
I sat in my seat and someone guy sat next to me. He smiled at me but I ignored him and blasted the music in my ears. The headphones creating an obvious sign that said LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I was texting on my phone. Jen needed to know what I was gonna do tonight. I needed intel and theres only one place I knew where to get it...course she's more of the 'find it out the legal way'.

But I wanted to use my teeth and claws. Should something go amiss, I could always use practice. She would probably tell me to be safe. She was a strong witch, but even she knew to stay out of my way. Well, she was the only person I knew.

"Hi," he said. But my music was way to loud for a human to hear through it. I kept my face down and hoped he would go away. But he tapped my shoulder. I pulled one headphone from my ear.

"Hm?" I asked quietly.

"You new right?" He questioned.

I nodded cautiously.

"My name is Chris," he put his hand out. Another werewolf. His eyes were a deep green and they clashed with his wavy light brown hair. He was charming...too charming.

"I like your bike," he complimented me...i think...

I smiled, "Yea, she goes very fast."

There was an annoyed look in his eyes but it passed, "I bet. Is it even legal?"

I smiled, "Yeah, but for awhile she wasn't."

He nodded and continued small talk. Through out the day I ended up having all my classes with him. Hooray! This little werewolf was getting on my nerves. He acts more like a puppy than a wolf.

When the lunch bell rang I tried to sneak away, but he caught me and followed me to my locker. Jack and the bitch from yesterday were both there. What the fuck, my locker isn't some headquarters for the hormonally insane!

I sighed and looked at my shoes as I grabbed my lunch from my locker.

"Hi," said Jack.
"Hey!" Replied Chris, he saved me from having to answer Jack. I tried to shuffle away quickly, but Jack was next to me in a flash and Chris flanked my other side. I felt like I had two body guards...scary. The bitch followed behind us.
I groaned internally. Why?

"Hey, Rose, how are you liking it here?" Asked Jack.

"Its nice," I shrank back into myself and looked away from Jack. He is seriously annoying me.

I heard a scoff from behind me.

"What? You think your better than this little high school?" the bitch growled at me.

I turned around, "N-no...i just.."

She started to moved towards me and moved back.

"You think your better than me? Us?" She hissed at me. My back hit the lockers and she basically pinned me there and yelled at me. Man, this bitch was gonna get it!

Jack grabbed her arm, "Amber! BACK OFF!" He pulled her back and shoved her away from me, "I don't know what your deal is, but it needs to stop!"

He took a protective stance in front of me and Chris was right by his side.

"My deal? How about your deal, Jack! She's not one of us!" She shouted at him.
People were starting to stare.
"Amber!" He bellowed and glared at her. I could only assume he said something through there pack link. She looked appalled and stormed off.
He turned back around and looked at me softly.

"Are you okay, I hope Amber didn't scare you," Jack said with tenderness in his voice.

"I'm fine," I replied. So the slut has a name. I guess an alpha will have to pay the little omega a visit. I would so enjoy hurting her.

He looked at me, "C'mon, I wanna show you something." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a door. Where was he taking me? I sure hope this isn't one of those corny romance book scenes where the love interest takes the main character to some special place. I swear...if he even...

I looked back to see where Chris was, and he was M.I.A. Of course he was...

He opened a door and lead me to the roof. Oh fuck no! This is a corny romance thing.

He pulled me towards the edge of the roof and pointed into the forest.

"See over there?" He questioned with a solemn tone.

"Yeah," i replied quietly.

"There is where I saw my grandmother die," he said.

"Im so sorry," I said. What was I supposed to feel bad? Was I supposed care that his grandmother was killed, while I watched my entire pack murdered? This only pissed me off more, but he was not my target. Although I would enjoy ripping his head off.
He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, "But look at me now, I'm a stronger person because of it. I know people will bully and hurt you because your new. But you will be a stronger person because of it."

His grasp was tight and the scent potion also weakened my powers. Right now I was as strong as a Beta, a lot less powerful than an Alpha. I didn't like the way he was holding me.

I squirmed in his grasp but he didn't notice. I stopped squirming and he let go. I felt myself relax. I need to get away from this clingy Alpha. He sighed and started opened to the door to the stairs to go down. So much for lunch.

**********************************
Jack's POV:

I loved the feeling of my hands on her small waist, but I felt her tense up. I continued to grip her. It felt so right to have her so close to me. Her scent was intoxicating, enough to make me drunk off her. I wanted all of her, my wolf growled in agreement. But to see her uncomfortable hurt more. So i released her. She relaxed and I sighed. Maybe one day she will see me. I walked over to the door and opened it and led her downstairs.

"Thank you," she mumbled before rushing off to another class. I watched her hair turn the corner and I sighed again. Why couldn't she see me when everyone else could? If she only knew the truth about this town. I heard a few steps behind me.

"Jack. Look at her, she's to small and she can break. But with a werewolf you wouldn't have to hold back," a hand snaked around my neck and turned my head to look at her, "I can give you so much more than her."

"Amber, she could be my mate," I growled.

"So could I..." Her voice was seductive and I could feel her body pressing against mine. I grabbed her arm and turned around to face her. She looked shocked. I pinned her to the wall.

"See, all the strength your using. I can take it. But Rose. She's too weak. Choose a strong mate," she whispered and leaned forward and arched her back making her body look more "attractive".

"Amber," I crushed her wrists, "She is much stronger than you will ever be." Carrie told me about her parents and her life. I felt bad. Amber could never be anywhere near that strong.

She whimpered, "Jack..."

"Am I hurting you?" I hissed and her eyes looked at me with hope, "Good!" I pushed off her and walked away. She wanted too much and I would never give it.

**********************************
A/N:

AMBER! I hate her.... What is Rose gonna do tonight? Anyone else wondering what Rose's real name is? Whats gonna happen?
Who will he choose? And what was the pack meeting for? What happened to his grandmother? Who knows?

XD AYYY!

Please vote and comment on this book if you like it!

As always:

PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED!