Prologue

A/N: May or may not go ham with references in this story. I also have a habit of unintentionally adding references in my writing so if you spot those, hats off to you!

A/N #2: Manga Spoilers!!!

A/N #3: Not every character who might have a similar background in canon as to the ones in this story will be accurate, either for plot reasons or the info on that isn't available. I will also try to include the intended address for naming ie: "Todoroki-kun!" "Aizawa-Sensei?" "Midoriya-Shounen..."

Foreknowledge:

Izuku's Dad, Hisashi Midoriya, was killed in a villain attack on a bank while in America, and due to a lawsuit against the bank by bystanders and relatives of the other victims on not properly funding security and training staff to defuse tense situations, $1,000,000 or ¥108753000  was awarded to the families of the victims.

Izuku differs a bit from canon in that he physically trains himself to withstand the beatings from Bakugou and his lackeys, as well as expanding his analytical skills to heroes, vigilantes, villains, and other notable civilians, doctors, police officers, etc. Izuku also has thrown himself at medical books and knows how to do extensive first aid as well as do minor procedures on himself and others. He's learned most of this at around 6 because Izuku. He is both in this story and in canon, a sponge for information and a quick learner at that.

Inko takes better care of herself and stresses less over Izuku being declared quirkless due to his determination on training and his note taking. Being inspired by the determination her son processed to become a hero, she trained her quirk to hopefully be able to protect Izuku until he is able to hold his own so that the fate of Hisashi would not befall them.

This is the reader's input paragraph, any tips, concerns, spelling mistakes, story discontinuities, opinions, constructive criticism, etc. you would like to point out, please comment them here. Thanks for reading!