Chapter 3 Season 1: The rise of the Sweepers

(Time skip brought to you by a 13 foot long green lightsaber)

Pov: Izuku

It's been two years since what people are calling the Musutafu Mauling, over those two years I established numerous secret hideouts in Japan. During my travels I met a few other children who were quirkless and in similar situations as my own, offering salvation as well as after much convincing, blood, sweat, & tears, I had built up what was essentially a miniature army of highly skilled children. In addition, many children with quirks that could be considered "villainous" joined our ranks, eventually we gained the nickname "Sweepers'' for our methods on finding troubled, abandoned, or abused children and sweeping them up as if they were never there.

Of course even after all of this, we still fight villains, we have what is essentially a paramilitary group of child soldiers and surprisingly our "raid" groups as we call them who hunt down irredeemable villains and "redeemify" them, after all who wouldn't be in for massive trauma after getting beat half to death by a group with an outside appearance not unlike Lord of the Flies but tactical cunning rivaling that of many national militaries.

Our group is a little over ~1000 strong, all of whom I personally approved, it's kind of scary what were able to accomplish, while a large majority of our group is quirkless, those who have quirks and joined are taught to use their quirks to exploit loopholes in the law, we technically are completely within the law so long as the assailant attacks us first to use a quirk or for the quirkless, the laws have left out what quirkless people are able to do, thus we have free reign to do what we need to do during any encounter. Dagobah Beach, or more specifically within the Seawall, lies our Headquarters. We even have a teleportation network thanks to Mei Hatsumei, our Senior Engineer.

Honestly after all that happened, longing to have another family to spend time with, the Sweepers served that role, and exploiting another loophole, I was able to combine my eligibility as a guardian (thanks Sensei) and the time limit on missing person's cases, to legally adopt new recruits. So yes in summary a 12 year old child created and founded a national gang called the Sweepers, said child has over 1000 legally adopted children and that child is me.

To say that my fellow Sweepers are my friends are an understatement, over my two years, I got to know each of them on a personal level and act as not only the Supreme Commander of the Sweepers, but as their Dad as well, I bet mine would be proud of what I had done for Japan.

As the Sweepers, we have our work cut out for us. I recently participated in a raid on the Yakuza and managed to save a little girl named Eri, as well as a synthesized twin we decided to name Rei. Both girls were personally saved by me and since then clung onto me! It made me sick to my stomach on what their leader "Overhaul" must have done to Eri to both create quirk erasing bullets and synthesize a twin. It was quite a shame Overhaul was so twisted, he was a vocal supporter of the Sweepers due to the quirkless kids in our ranks. Though we had managed to locate the Yakuza's original leader, one who we dubbed "Pops", after much trial and error with Eri's rewind and Rei's fast-forward quirks, we managed to bring back "Pops" from his coma, who was rightly confused as to why he was surrounded by 8-12 year olds and two girls who both looked like his granddaughter.

(A/N: Rei, as in Eri's twin is one of my OC's, feel free to use it in your own stories as well.)

We later learned that the original intent of the Yakuza was much more noble from Pops and that Overhaul staged a takeover, although Pops is technically the guardian of Eri & Rei he allowed me to officially adopt both of them as a thanks for saving both the girls, taking him out his coma, and stopping the tarnishing of the Yakuza's reputation. Pops was even voted to be our spokesperson for the Sweepers, should we ever need one, he had regained control over the Yakuza and after a thorough purging and destruction of the horrible equipment and the removal of Overhaul sympathizers. The Yakuza and all relative assets had officially merged.