I Always Come Back! (Story-Chapter Voting)

Hey Kiddos! Fireside here! So it's been a long while since I've published another chapter to a story of mine but I'm coming through with some over Thanksgiving break! (Aka over the next week for those not familiar with US holidays) I've also finally healed up proper from my injury and back to a normal schedule along with the normal amount of free time!

I'm working on some of my other more neglected stories. However, there is still much in the way of that and I cannot publish a new chapter for each of my stories. I come to you asking what you'd like to see updated!

The options are any of my stories! (aside from the multiverse) I am currently working on one (possibly two) of the stories. Whichever stories get the highest and second highest number of votes will be selected to be worked on. If the winning stories are the same ones I'm working on, the next one down will be chosen instead. If time permits, I might select the third highest as well. I will NOT announce the results and who the winners are until next Friday November #26 when I publish the corresponding chapters.

Your vote will ONLY count if commented on the same announcement on my profile conversations. A maximum of TWO stories can be voted for. Both the first and second choice votes are valued the same. Simply state the title of the stories you'll vote for. If you abbreviate the title, please make it obvious on what it's referring to. Any votes on the announcement chapters will be disqualified. If you vote multiple times and/or across multiple comments I will render all your votes void. Voting will close on Sunday, November 21st, 11:59 PM (23:59) International Date Line West (IDLW, aka AoE) (If unsure what this means, please search up your timezone equivalent)

Good luck and happy voting! May the best stories win!

If you'd like me to elaborate on rules or to help interpret due to a language barrier, comment wherever this is posted and I'll do my best to help however I can.

Fireside out!