Porny Morning

Meredith woke up in a mood. A porny mood, as Derek would call it. To be fair, she was having a very porny dream. A porny dream involving a porny Derek.

She glances to the side to her sleeping boyfriend, flat on his stomach with his arms under the pillow, his face smushed by the pillow. Meredith grins. Her man is so cute. Usually, she loves to bask in the rare moments she wakes before him and watch him sleep peacefully, but right now there is a more important matter to tend to.

Meredith's gaze falls to where the covers stop at the dip of his back, just above his butt. She's smiles when she remembers that he's completely naked. He either sleeps in his briefs, or pajama pants, or, when he gets too hot—or after a night of horizontal mambo—he sleeps bare. She slowly pulls the blankets off of him, revealing his perfectly sculpted ass. Meredith licks her lips as she gawks at her boyfriend. When she shifts to sit beside his hip, he stirs and rolls onto his back, throwing an arm over his forehead. She freezes, watching as he settles again and goes back to his heavy breathing.

Meredith can't help but eye his cock, which is standing proudly, pressing against his belly. Bless morning wood! Less work for me. She smirks and looks down at the Bowdoin shirt she's wearing that she stole from Derek and his favorite red lacy panties that she owns. It drives him crazy when she wears his shirts to bed with only panties underneath.

On a whim, she throws her leg over his thigh and straddles him right below his length. Derek startles when she settles her weight on his lap and his eyes flicker open. He squints at her. "Mornin,'" he grumbles. "What's up?" Meredith giggles at that, pointing to his manhood. His face flushes. "Oh, uh, right. That," he chuckles. "May I ask why you're on top of me," he pauses to rake his eyes down her body, making her bite her lip, "looking sexy as hell, in my shirt and those panties?"

Meredith shrugs innocently. He quirks a brow at her when she climbs off of him and slides down his body. She rests her palms on his thighs and lets her feet hang off of the bed. Derek pushes up  on his elbows so he can look at her better. "I wanna blow you," she grins, kneading his thighs gently and his cock twitches. He groans.

"Well, I certainly am okay with that," he breathes.

Meredith laughs and winks. "Thought so."

She leans forward and places a soft kiss at the head of his cock. Derek groans as she takes his tip into her mouth and sucks lightly. "Oh shit," he hisses, his hand moving to tangle in her hair, his eyes focused on his sexy girlfriend who currently has his dick in her mouth. Fuck she is something else. Her tongue now swirls along the head, and when she runs the tip of her tongue along his slit, laving up the beads of precum, Derek bucks his hips and groans loudly. "Meredith, baby, fuck," he sputters.

Meredith grins around his cock, loving the sound of his appraisal of what she is doing to him. She will never get over the way he moans and whimpers and gives himself over to her when she goes down on him. It's one of her favorite things. The way his eyes are dark and wide, focused merely on her actions and his hand holding onto her head, not pushing or forcing, but simply giving him something to grip. Meredith pulls back slightly so that she is only an inch or two from his cock. She looks at her boyfriend with a mischievous glint in her eye and smirks before lowering herself back down and taking him almost all of the way in her mouth.

Derek inhales sharply, his remaining hand joining the other in her hair. "Oh god," he thrusts up into her mouth, "like that baby, yes." Meredith goes to work on bobbing up and down on his cock as the hand that isn't holding his base, moves down to cup his balls and gives them a gentle squeeze, knowing that drives him crazy. "Mmmm," he sighs. She can tell that he is holding back and trying desperately to keep his hips on the bed, not wanting to hurt her. While she loves how sweet and respectful he is, she also loves when he's dirty and rough.