Perverts!

"Mmm," Meredith moans, head tilting back against Derek's shoulder as the water runs down her chest and to her toes. His lips find her sweet spot on her neck and his teeth nip along her skin, tongue laving over the spot after he bites it.

"Please Derek."

He moves her hair out of her face and behind her ear, his lips kissing a line from her cheek to right below her ear. Derek takes her earlobe into his mouth and nibbles gently. "Hm? Please what?" He whispers, hardly audible over the water hitting the tile.

"I want you," she whines, "I need you."

He breathes in deeply, pulling back a bit and spins her around to face him. His hand cups her cheek, thumb grazing the soft skin. "You're stunning."

She smiles shyly, her eyes dancing down his body, starting at his piercing blue eyes. As she scans him, her eyes pause at his chest, taking in his toned abdomen and his oh so beloved happy trail. Meredith's hand moves down his chest and to the hair lining his pelvis, her thumb stroking the soft tuft. A groan leaves his throat, making her grin. Her eyes then find his arousal, standing tall and proud. Meredith's mouth nearly waters at the sight of him, more than ready for her. It's been way too long. How could she do that to herself? Deprive herself from sex with Derek? Why? Because of her pride? Yes. Meredith is not one to give up her pride. Or to lose. Especially to Derek.

"I love you," she says, not even meaning to, but instinctively. He's worth it. He's worth giving up her pride. He's worth losing a stupid fight. He's everything.

He tilts his head and smiles softly, leaning in to kiss her slowly and lovingly. Meredith's fingers toy with the wet hair at the nape of his neck as their tongues caress one another, as his hands land firmly on her hips. Derek pushes her so that she's pressed against the shower wall. She gasps at the sudden coldness against her back, a stark contrast to the warmth her husband is bringing to her frontside. Soft lips move along the column of her throat and her back arches, her chest flush with his as his mouth works, biting and sucking.

Derek hooks his arm under one of her thighs, bringing it upward to wrap around his waist, her heel digging into his ass. "Mmm," Meredith moans when his length brushes against her opening. "Please. Derek—" he cut her off by pushing his middle finger into her hot core. "Oh fuck!" His mouth catches one of her rosy peaks, circling it with his tongue before sucking the bud eagerly. His hand that isn't already occupied takes her other nipple between his fingers and pinches hard enough to send a course of pain through Meredith, but it's overshadowed by the pleasure it also causes, along with the curling of his finger that sends shockwaves throughout her body.

Derek switches places with his hand and mouth, providing the same amount of attention to each twin. "Yes, Derek, yes," she chants as his finger moves faster and finds her spongey spot that makes her knees buckle. Luckily he is still holding onto her leg, so she can't fall, not that he would let that happen anyways. He adds his ring finger, making her purr, her head falling forward to lay on his shoulder as the water continues to cascade down their bodies.

"Good?" He asks breathily after he pulls away from her chest.

She nods against him, not finding the energy to talk. His hand that was on her breast dances down her back and to her ass, giving it a playful smack. Meredith squeals in surprise and clenches around his fingers. He knows she loves it when he spanks her. He loves it, too. He loves watching the way it makes her feel, loves watching her become more aroused just by his hand making contact with her bottom. He loves the way it makes her pussy wetter. He loves the way it makes her moan. It turns him on so damn much. "I asked you a question, Meredith," his husky tone sends shivers down her spine.