Epilouge

Iris's POV.
5 years later.

I sighed a heavy sigh. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked behind me as smiled. I looked at Char as he zipped up my dress.

"Are you sure about this. Because if your not I can had your bag mine and JayJays packed in time!" He jokes to me.

JayJay is his girlfriend of two years now. I love her. She's practically my sister. Today she is one of my brides mades. Yes it's my wedding day. I'm getting married.

I laugh and run my hands down my sides.

"No. I think I'm good." Char's my maid of honor. Or dude of honor he calls it. I smile at him.

All of the boys besides Jake are Reece's groomsmen. Charlie from SK is his best man. Jake is giving me away. Lexi and Sydney are the flower girls. It's going to be cute.

My brides maids are Char, Talia, Lauran, Caitlin, and Chelsea. Talia is Charlie's girlfriend I learned that some of the boys had girlfriends when I got back from the park that day 5 years ago with Reece.

Lauran is James girlfriend. They are so cute. Well fiancé. They're engaged. Laurans pregnant. They found that out a week after James proposed to her. When they told Laurans panrents her father punched James in the noes. I laughed.

Caitlin is Casey Girlfriend. When I first saw them together I was spec rival. But now she's one of my best friends. Don't tell her this but we call her Cat for short. She hates it but when Casey says it, she melts.

Chelsea, well she's Chris's new girl. They've been together for about 6 months now. Chris had been dating a girl names Victoria. I didn't like her much. She cheated on him. Gone and broke his heart. Then one day he found Chels. They really are perfect.

But enough about them. It's my wedding day. Char kisses me on the forehead before walking out with Charlie from SK. They both awkwardly next to each other and I make a note to apologize to them both.

Then James walks out with Lauran on his arm.

After them is Casey and Caitlin. For once he behaves himself and doesn't grab her bum. At rehursels kept doing that.

Next is Chels and Chris. His face is wide with a smile, not his usual wide one but wider.

Then goes Tom and Talia. Neither look comfortable and I wish to apologize to them to. But I'm happy with how this turned out.

Then comes Barclay with my mom on his arm. I let out a giggle.

The girls go and I feel a bit anxious. The music starts playing for me. I feel Jake tap me on the shoulder.

"Ready?" He asks me with his head tilted. I nod with a breathless smile and begin to make my way around the corner.

I stop Jake and he looks confused.

"What?" he asks quietly.

"Don't let me fall." I say to him. He smiles and kisses my head.

"Never." Then we make out way down the isle. I look at where Jake and I are joined and I squeeze his hand and he looks at me. He squeezes my hand back, engaging me to look at Reece. So I do.

He has a smile on his face but the moment he locks eyes with me his face is in awe. I finally get to Reece and Jake kisses my head before shaking hands with Reece before passing me to him. I smile at Reece and while the minister speaks he whispers.

"You look beautiful." I blush a bit as the minister finishes.

"The bride and groom have decided to write there own vows. So now I shall ask. Who would like to share first."

"I would." I say quietly. Reece ad I had decided that I should go first.

"Ladies first." The minister says before closing his book and holding it in front of me.

"Reece. I didn't know how to start theses but then again here I am speaking. I never knew that love could work out. I saw my father leave with I was six. My mom and my brother worked hard to provide for us. But this isn't about them. This is about us. We had some struggles. When you first had me leave for rehab I wasn't worried about the rehab part. I was worried about leaving you. And loosing you. So now after all we've been through I'm glad we made it. Because I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." He smiles and grabs my hand. Looks down them rubs his thumb over mine before saying his vows.

"To be honest I never really saw myself where I am today. I thought id still be single. Out partying all night. But I'm glad I'm not. Because if I was I wouldn't have been in band. And I wasn't in a band I would have never net you. If ten years from now everything is the way it is now but we have a few little rug rats running around then you've made my the happiest person in the whole world. I don't know how I got you. Or if I deserve you. But I'm glad you choose me." I begin to tear up at this them the minister.

"Do you Iris Marie Sims take Reece Jamie Bibby to be your husband?" I smile

"I do." Reece smiles to.

"Do you Reece Jamie Bibby take Iris Marie Sims to be your wife?"

"I do." He says almost shaking.

"You may now kiss the bride." Reece's lips crash down on my mine and the world disappears.