The begining

Cuss warningggg 😝😝

~•~••~•~•~•~•~••'•'•

Dream sat down and shakely looked at his hands. The voices were telling him something but he couldn't hear them. Dream pondered to himself why he was so hated.

Wilbur had done so much bad but just because he died he got a pass? He blew up a nation for fuck's sake!? People liked Glatt less but they weren't constantly fighting him, attacking him.

Dream looked at his inventory. He saw stacks upon stacks of dirt and then he got an idea. Before he knew he was building up with he dirt. He felt as though he wasn't controlling his body, that his body was having a conversation of what to do without him.

He was then at the block limit. He took a book and wrote a message for the person that found him.

To whom this concerns,

I am dead. They won't stop. The voices are talking and talking and talking. They won't stop. Make them stop. Please. Tell them to stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. I..goodbye

-:)

He put the book down and jumped off. Right then he realised what he just did. Everything flashed before his eyes. Disks, sister, cat, Bad, his blobs, Techno. Oh god Techno! I'm so sorry.

He hit the ground and all he saw was darkness.

-30 minutes later-

Blob POV (Blobs name: Ogami)

I wandered around looking for Papa. I saw a very high tower and got worried. I knew Papa wasn't the most stable but me and my siblings always helped.

I started sprinting towards the tower and when I got there I froze. Tears began to stream down my face. I saw Papa laying there, lifeless. I screamed for help. For anything honestly. But nothing every came. My siblings weren't there because I wanted to go by myself.

Now I'm just sitting here, laying next to Papa wishing he were actually with instead of just being a corpse. I broke down and cried myself to sleep laying next to Papa.

-The next day-

Blob POV (Blobs name: Amari)

Ogami hadn't come with Papa yet and I got worried. I knew Papa's anger issues and...other..problems. So I got worried and started looking.

I saw a huge tower and my mind blurred. I ran towards it faster than I thought possible. I got there and say a bloody Papa and Ogami laying next to him.

I ran up to them and just as I was about wake Ogami up I saw a flash of light, then darkness.

Dream Pov

I woke up feeling nothing. I felt numb. As though I had just fallen and on the instant impact I became numb. I looked around, then I looked at myself.

I had sandy blonde hair that faded into a neon green. My skin was a light shade of gray, and I wore a baggy green hoodie that covered my hands. I looked down and saw that I was also wearing lime green converses. (He was also wearing skinny jeans u nasty thing 😒). I wanted to look at face and just as I thought that a mirror spawned in my hand.

I had a mask on my face and for some reason I didn't notice it earlier. I lifted it so I could see my eyes and I was shocked to see what was underneath. I had many scars big and small across my face, the most promenant one being a big gash that was going through my left eye and the eye looked milky. My other eye was a purple color and I liked that eye, it was pretty to me.

Soon after I made a terrible discovery. I had devil wings, horns, and tail. They were pitch black except their outlines which were a vibrant lime green.

Had I done something bad?

~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was supposed to make this longer but I'm tired of it just sitting in my drafts so here u go childrens.