Suits and ties

Dream fixed his coat and had Sapnap straighten and fix his tie. "Lookin good big man." Sapnap said stepping back to look at Dream. "I'm aware." Dream said proudly looking in his mirror making final touches to his appearance. "Hey thanks for coming over Sapnap, I was starting to panic." Dream admitted. "Happy to help." Sapnap said preparing to leave. "You're going too right?" Dream asked seeming slightly nervous. "Yes I am, you don't have to worry I won't get in the way of your little ~love mission~." Sapnap teased. Dream laughed leading Sapnap to the door and saying goodbye. Dream shut the door and leaned against it. If he left now he would be too early, but what if George was there? It was 6:30 and the ideal arrival time was 7:15. Dream wanted to get there early but what if nobody was there? Dream started to internally panic until he got a text message from George. "What time do you plan on leaving?Just don't want to be too early or late for that matter." Dream read the message and calmed himself. George seemed nervous too. But why? He wasn't even planning on going to this party until Dream said something. "Might leave at around 7 traffic is probably gonna be bad considering the time so be careful". Dream looked at his phone. It was 6:53, he would be leaving soon. "Oh lord. Might be a little late didn't know it started so early" George typed. Dream laughed knowing George must have slept in or just forgotten. Dream got into his car and turned on his navigation system to put in the address. He tried to drive slow so he wouldn't get there before George.