Act natural

Dream parks his car and starts walking over to the building. He walked in to what seemed like hundreds of people dressed in dress shirts and jeans. He looked so awkward in his full on suit. "Ah Dream you made it!" Dream's friend said excitedly. "What's with the suit and tie? I told you it wasn't that big." Dream grew red. "I'm seeing someone here, just want to make a good impression haven't seen their face in a while." Dream sort of mumbled. That was a lie, he's FaceTimed George every night for the past three months. "Ah well good luck with that, oh and help yourself to drinks it'll be on the house." Dream's friend said before disappearing into a crowd of people. Dream didn't know what to do he was the only person in a suit and he didn't know any of the people there at the moment. Just as Dream went to explore the place he heard the door open and the little bell ring. This little panicked brunette in a full suit and tie walked through the door and stopped. George was shocked at how many people were there. Before George could compose himself Dream walked up to him. "Hey you look nice." Dream said with a smile so genuine it made George calm down and focus on the blonde in front of him. "Yeah I thought it was more ..uh fancy I guess." George laughed trying to ignore the fact they were the only ones in actual suits. Dream laughed and offered to get George a drink. George happily accepted as he hadn't stopped to eat or drink while he got ready. They both walked over to the bar and ordered their drinks. Once they were given their drinks they walked over to the couches and sat down. Dream started the conversation which ended up in them both dying of laughter at the others experiences. George spilled his drink on the collar of his shirt and his pants from laughing. Dream pulled George's collar and wiped the drink off. George was taken by surprise but allowed Dream to clean him off. Besides he was just trying to help. George smiled at Dream "shits gonna stain probably" George joked. "It doesn't show, I mean personally I'm distracted by your face." Dream shot his shot. George's favorite song started playing and most of the people got up to dance. "Care to dance?" George asked sticking a shaky hand out to Dream. "Why the hell not." Dream chuckled grabbing George's warm hand. George seemed so excited as he pulled Dream to the middle of the floor. The place was loud and they could barely hear each other. "Go on" George laughed as Dream tried his best to dance with him. Suddenly Dream grabbed George's waist and started dancing and pushing him around. Dream dipped and spun George around while both of them laughed actually enjoying the party.