2

I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"You should take care if that," I said patting his butt. He groaned and bolted to the bathroom. Jayden is gorgeous. I love him so much. Anyway when Jayden went to the bathroom I fixed my outfit. I shortened my shorts a little and then adjusted my sports bra. I am currently wearing my black compression shorts from nike and my white sports bra from nike. I threw my hair into a messy pony tail and took off my makeup which was mascara. I slipped on my black ray bans and then Jayden came in.

"Hey babe," he whispered hugging me tight.

"Hey cutie," I said kissing him hard. He moaned and kissed back our rough kiss turned into a heated make out session. We pulled away and we fixed ourselves. We interlocked hands and walked downstairs laughing at what just happened. Everyone was sitting in the living room smiling and laughing.

"Mom where am I supposed to sleep tonight," I asked my happy mom.

"I'm gonna send you with your uncle to the hotel the boys are staying at," she said. I nodded and clutches onto Jayden.

"And Jayden may go with you so you can spend some time together," my mom added. I smiled and pulled Jayden into the kitchen. I sat on the kitchen counter and Jayden stood between my legs.

"What are we gonna do tonight," he whispered seductively in my ear. I moaned and pulled him closer.

"I wanna make this last night amazing," I moaned into his ear. He nodded and kissed down my neck till my boobs. I moaned and arched my back a little. He pulled away and smirked at me. I scoffed and jumped down. He had a massive boner.

"Yo loner you got a massive BONER," I yelled. I heard laughing come from the other room. He blushed and looked down.

"I love you though," I said and hugged him tight. He hugged back and his bulge stuck to my leg. I laughed and slid my hands under his shirt and traced his abs. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. His bulge went away and we walked into the living room. He sat down and I sat on his lap. He played with my fingers while I talked to him. Everyone was glued to their coversations. Jaydens phone started ringing so he answered it. It was a girls voice and not his mom's. He sat me next to him and walked into the kitchen. Who was he talking to?