5

I looked at him and instantly regretted it. Now I was sitting on his lap kissing him passionately. His hands roamed my body. They stopped on my small hips.

"Taylor will be back soon," I moaned. That didn't stop us. He found my sweet spot and sucked. I stopped him.

"Cam no," I whispered getting off and walking into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror letting tears drip down my cheeks. I can't loose my virginity to someone I am not with, I'm not in love with, and I hardly know him. I sighed and wiped my tears away. I put on my shorts and glasses. I put on my moccasins and walked out the door not even talking to Cameron. I was walking when I bumped into something or someone. I looked up and saw Bradley Simpson.

"Hi," he said. I smiled. He reached out a hand and I gladly took it. He helped me up and we just stood there talking.

"Well it was nice to meet you izzy but I have to go and here's my number so we can hang out and text sometime," he said handing me a slip of paper. I smiled and waved goodbye. I walked to Nash and Hayes' room.

"Hey open up," I said knocking on the door. Two shirtless boys answered the door.

"Hey Nash can I chalax her for a while," I asked. He nodded. I went over and jumped into the closest bed.

"Sure you can lay in my bed," Hayes whined. I laughed.

"Well I was sleeping in Taylor's bed and he didn't care," I whined back. Hayes laughed.

"And at least I'm wearing clothes now," I said. They both started laughing. Then a knock came to the door. Hayes walked over and in came Taylor and Cameron. I groaned and pulled out my phone. I tested Bradley.
To: Bradley
Wyd?
From: Bradley
Nm u
To: Bradley
Nm just trying to ignore the boys around me!!!!!
From: Bradley
Meet me where we bumped into each other I'll let u crash in my room!!!!
To: Okay I'll be there in a few!!!! sleepover time!!!

I crawled out of bed and went to Nash's suitcase. I pulled out a pullover hoodie and knee socks.

"Peace suckers," I yelled walking out. I was stopped about halfway down the hallway.

"What," I yelled. I felt wet lips on my neck immediately knowing it was Cameron. I shoved him back and kept walking.

"Cameron leave me alone," I snapped. He groaned and then left me alone. I saw Bradley standing in the spot we met.

"Hey," I smiled hugging him. He hugged back and then we went to his room which happens to be across the hall from Taylor's and Cameron's.