12

When I got back to the room I sprawled out into my bed. I just laid there thinking about Taylor when Carter walked in and jumped on top of me.

"Hey Car," I said closing my eyes.

"Hey bug what ya up to cause Cameron needs you," he asked. I sighed and shoved carter off of me.

"Tell him I'm changing clothes and tell him to just come into our room next time," I said and kicked carter out. I went to my suitcase and picked out a super short skater skirt that ended right below my butt and a tight low cut crop top. I did my hair and makeup and then grabbed my phone and walked back to the room.

"Hey babe," a voice said as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and saw Taylor. Wow Taylor is hot and not Cameron.

"Hey tay," I whispered. He pulled me into a closet in our room and pinned me against a wall.

"Taylor dafuq are you doing," I whispered as he kissed my neck. I shoved him off but was defeated when he pushed my hands above my head.

"Babe let's just hook up and forget about what happend when we are done," he said in between kisses. I kneed him in the dick and ran out. I litteraly ran as fast as I could to my room and then I locked the door. What the hell just happened.