8

I saw my Cameron already down here kissing some blonde slut. I scoffed and walked over.

"Hey Cameron who's the hooker you still can't get laid so you have to pay for it," I snapped.

"This is Ashley my girlfriend," he answered nicely. I felt tear brim my eyes. I turned aroand and ran to the elevator. I got in and went to our floor. When I got to our room andand laid downso on my bed and cried.

"Bell are you okay," someone said yelled walking in. I just cried harder.

"WHO IS it," I said between sobs.

"Matthew," he said. I shot up and hugged himhim.

"I thought Cameron liked me I thought we had something. He had just jumped on me and kissed my neck and now he's downstairs kissing his new slut I mean why does he do this," I cried into his chest. All of a sudden the door burst open revealing Cameron.

"Where is your girlfriend," I snapped.

"I don't know and I'm sorry bells," he said walking closer. I just scooted closer to Matt. Cameron had a mixture of sadness and hurt written on his face. I sighed and whispered to Matt.

"You can leave now thank you," I said hugging him. He got up and left. I laid back down on the bed and snuggled into the warm blankets. I felt the bed dip beside me.

"Bella," he whispered. I scoffed and moved away. His hands snaked around my waist. I shoved him away but he held onto me.

"Bella in truly sorry that girl wasn't even my girlfriend I just found her down there knowing you would come down. I'm sorry," he whispered. I sighed and got on top of him.

"Your pretty hot when your jealous," he said. I slapped him lightly and laid down on his chest. What a day.