[MM] Airplanes, Dreams, and Boyfriends (Lee Know x Leon)

The first plane ride always gets you. To touch the clouds, a feat not many risked enough to reach. And the hands might just be a bit closer to the stars, maybe for a wish that is gratified to become more possible than wishing from the lands of the Earth. Yet the first plane ride isn't always the first time you flew. Isn't it that for every new purpose of using the vehicle, that overcame impossible travel, it's a first? Because once, you might've used the plane to perform. But now, you're using the plane to reach the concert venue held by you as the main performer?

For Lee Know, who had his opportunities over the years, entering this trainee life, and now called an idol but more so, a member of Stray Kids, it's his star. His stars that he blew a candle out, yet didn't ask to fall upon him. For he got the chance to do what he loved, which is dancing. But who knew, that was only his clouds and he achieved the stars.

He dreamed but he was a realist. And for this to happen to him, it proves that dreaming isn't bad. It doesn't promise you things, but it can give you purpose to direct yourself to your own path.

Serious thoughts that might be blown with the thousands of feet above the ground. But never to be lost in the wind. And he only thought of these things because the other boys were resting, or doing their own business. Most of the maknae line had fallen asleep, their excitement from earlier was still buzzing, yet decided for a recharge on the plane. While the older members, who each sat by a younger boy for precautions, were either drifting off soon. Or drifted to another world of their reality, like Chan on his laptop, Changbin, and his eyes focused at the window, and Leon who was deep in his phone.

"You okay, Minho?" The leader whose eyes barely left the screen had noticed the younger boy stare off. Yet unlike Changbin, whose stare longed for a sudden slumber, Minho was awake and looking into things he wondered how intense. "I'm fine hyung. Just running through a few things." Like his dreams that were turned into goals, and now are achievements.

And he didn't know why but he sought out Leon's sight. Waiting for the younger boy to stare back at him so that he could give a smile. He knew the confusion, by the way, his brows had moved closer, but nevertheless, he smiled back. And in the silence trying to communicate the words, are you okay, hyung?, Minho understood. And he felt full contentment.

I'm fine. Why are you not resting? Was it because his lips didn't communicate best the words, just like the younger boy had. For he turned away and gave no answer to Lee Know. But maybe that little smirk on his face could tell him, the boy avoided his question. Cute.

-----

"Minho and," the boys had arrived at their hotel for the night. But most refused to continue the slumber they had on the plane because they were hungry. And maybe they craved for food they weren't really supposed to eat but they were in America. And someone was more familiar with this place than even the management. "and Leon, can you both buy the food? I know we really shouldn't be doing this but...maybe just go to a place with the least number of people. Could you?" Although the request was addressed to both boys, the last reminder was for Leon who might've scouted the area before. Which was true, and the boy had the perfect place in mind. Somewhere he found shelter when there were reporters running at him from school, asking about his new projects and releases.

 Somewhere he found shelter when there were reporters running at him from school, asking about his new projects and releases