#27 Kisses

SMOOOOOOOOOOOCH

yup...

So kissing. It's in every romance novel and pretty much almost every book on Wattpad that I have read. Like bruh.

Let's just get straight to the point.

Brushing

I hate it when the author writes "his lips brushed mine" or vice versa. First of all, it's overused. OMG like I cannot. In every single freaking book when they first "kiss", someone is brushing their lips on the other's.

And I don't know, it just really bothers me. It just does. Whenever I read this line, I get so aggravated.

Enough

Sometimes I feel like the characters kiss too much.... Their relationship is anything but kissing, and it's kind of annoying after a while. Like, hello, how is your relationship going to grow when you never even talk...?

Too much detail...

Seriously doe... Some people just make these scenes with too much detail. Not that detail is a bad thing, but you really don't have to bring in what the other's tounge feels like..... It's awkward.

And I'm just going to put this out there-

If you're going to be romantic and stuff, you probably don't want to do it in public...

I was reading this book called City of Glass, and the girl and guy were making out on some grass outside in the front of this house, and it was getting intense.

Like they were getting into some other stuff...