#48 End

So I've decided to end this book.

Nawh, I'm kidding, I'm gonna be talking about when books end.

Well, it sucks. Sometimes. So, when Wattpad books end, or just any books really, you feel like your life is kind of over because you've been living in that world for so long.

On Wattpad, when books end, some users just get really upset and fill their message board with the following:

PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OF YOUR BK IT WAS TOO GOOD!

NO! DONT END THE BOOK PLEASE!!

THE ENDING SUCKED WROTE MORE!!!

I understand you may be mad or upset about the book coming to an end, but there is no reason to make the author feel all pressured.

But, sometimes it's good to end books. I mean, think about it. It feels like an accomplishment. You just read through a long passage with no pictures! It's a great feeling.

Well, unless you just finished this really long series. Yes, it feels accomplishing and makes you proud, but you just want to curl up in your bed with a tub of Ben and Jerry's while silently weeping, feeling like you are trapped in the book world, but it just ended so you have nothing to do with your life.

^ That was me with Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Divergent...

OMG GUYS WE ARE LIKE REALLY CLOSE TO GETTING DIS BOOK TO A THOUSAND VOTES.

kind of.

BUT WE HAVE 6K READS SO I GUESS DAT COOLIO.