Episode 1

My p.o.v

I entered my brother's office n saw him sitting on his chair behind his large mahogany table wearing one of his armani suits.

Xavier's outfit (my brother)

He was holding a glass which was filled and a bottle of black label whiskey + scotch

He was holding a glass which was filled and a bottle of black label whiskey + scotch. He was fidgeting his gun, Bruni 800. For the first time in my life have i seen my brother so tensed with that wrinkled forehead. Yes he is a mafia leader, but still this is the first time of me seeing him like this.

My outfit (black dress) -

I straightened my dress and went up to him and sat in front of him and asked him, "you know i can help you with mafia stuff no matter that I'm your yonger sister, because you know how capable i am

I straightened my dress and went up to him and sat in front of him and asked him, "you know i can help you with mafia stuff no matter that I'm your yonger sister, because you know how capable i am." He looked at me and sighed. "Sister, I'm in real deep shit right now, we can lose our mafia and I've tried so much but I'm not able to do anything about this." Now i was confused. "What are you talking about, Xavier? Be precise." He looked at me and sighed again. "Listen, have you heard about the cruelest mafia leader Valentino Amilio Rodriguez, who's such a monster that the mafia council itself is scared of him and obeys whatever he says. He is on rampage right now and wants to be the mafia king. He has destroyed all the mafias that were not complying to his wishes. Sister, he literally has burned those mafia leaders, their families and their people alive. He wants to conquer every mafia so that he gets to be the mafia king. Now, he's coming our way. He has already entered our territory. He and his mafia is really strong, army of monsters, feeding on bloodlust. I don't know how am i going to protect our mafia from him." I was in deep thoughts. "Brother, give me a chance to prove myself this time. I promise you, you won't regret it." Xavier abruptly stood up from his chair and came and hugged me. "No. I can't put you in mouth of that devil. You don't what all is he capable of doing, and you have left mafia 3 years ago to continue your studies. I can't risk your life." I pulled back. "Xavier, i am aware of what I'm getting myself into. And you're saying these things to me as if I'm going to silently listen to you and watch our mafia getting destroyed. Xavier, we will never run for cover. We will never obey him. I know what I'm going to do. As much as I've heard about this monster, he is a huge puddle of mind games, that scheming jerk would do anything to win. But he is not aware what's coming his way this time. VALENTINO RODRIGUEZ, GET READY TO FACE YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY." My brother with a proud smile was watching me. "Xavier, i want 60 best men of yours." Xavier looked perplexed, "Only 60 men? Are you serious?" I looked at him with a scowl on my face, "YES MR. XAVIER LUCIANO. 60 MEN." Then, he gave me those men and whatever equipments i needed. I discussed my plan with those men and my brother was silently absorbing each and every word i uttered while smirking. Looks like he is finally confident about giving me this mission. Then, i told them to gear up because we have to leave within half an hour as Valentino has already entered our territory and staying at one of our hotels that he has captured. I haven't met this guy and he has already succeeded to get on my nerves. Then, we left our mansion heading towards lion's den.