Episode 3 (18+ age restricted)

As he looked at my red face and my reaction, he smirked again. "I won't blame you for your reaction, what can i do I'm just perfect. Noone can resist me. But take my word lil princess, the moment my hands are free, I'll take you at that very moment. And talking about your torture, i love challenges and I'm looking forward to see what all you've got. But after that, noone can save you from me, the big bad wolf will eat the lil bunny." He smirked. I felt some weird sensation between my legs that I've never felt before. What the hell is happening to me. My patience was wearing off. I wanted to see him in pain desperately. On my cue, Xavier's second in command, Foxy, brought a suitcase full of vials. I started rummaging and found the perfect drug, hyoscine-pentothal that is going to inflict severe pain to him. I loaded the syringe with it and injected it in him intravenously. All that time he kept looking at me which was super creepy and so irritating. Not only that, he smelled my neck and took a whiff of it, i could feel his breath, it was somewhat ticklish and was really turning me on. God, this man. As if he knows what effect is he having on me, he smirked. His smirks were really pushing my buttons. I again rummaged in the suit case and injected him with one more drug called haloperidol that is going to induce intense restlessness in him. Firstly, I'm going to torture him at mental level, then physical and then emotional. Then, on my cue four of my men came and started beating him with bull whips having spikes. One of my man pushed a lever and salt started to fall on Valentino making him hiss in pain but then he looked at me and smirked again. My men were still beating him. After 45 minutes, i told my men to stop. I wore gloves and took a whip that has electric current running through it and started whipping him. This time he growled and i finally got satisfied. Then because of those drugs, he fell unconscious. I told my men to keep an eye on him when he wakes up "let's give him some rest till he's asleep." I laughed in contentment. Then, i went to my room, freshen up and was fast asleep. A weird thing happened, i was having wet dreams of Valentino and i was enjoying it. I mean, it's ok if it's just a dream right?