Episode 2

My plan -
Break into the hotel without being noticed my anyone. We have the blue prints of our hotel. Using the blue prints, we entered the ventilation system and through air vent, we diffused sleeping gas in the whole hotel (we were wearing our special masks so that it doesn't affect us). Then, we were keeping our eyes of Valentino through our micro cameras that we had sent through the air vent. He started feeling dizzy, he chugged the glass of water in which the sleeping gas has diffused as well. He fainted. We immediately entered his room, injected him with dipyridamole + enflurane drugs that will keep him unconscious and vulnerable till we want. Of course we have the antidote, because it's going to be so much fun torturing him when he's fully in his senses. Then, we went to the helipad of the hotel where our chopper is waiting and took him to the dungeon of our mansion.

In the chopper i looked at him. Face of greek god, poreless skin, shiny brown hair, physic of aries, beautiful features, sharp jaw, and his suit, oh i wonder how would he look without his suit on. Ugh get yourself together girl, he is the enemy. The monster. But seriously, looks of Archangel and deeds of monsters. What a combination.

Valentino Rodriguez's outfit -

We landed at our mansion and transferred him to the dungeon

We landed at our mansion and transferred him to the dungeon. I ordered the guards to chain him up through the ceiling using our special chains that are made of copper that has the best conductance. My brother entered the dungeon and to say that he was shocked is an understatement. He quickly hugged me, "I'm so proud of you. I'm looking forward to see what all are you going to do to him." I smirked. "You bet, Xavier. Just wait till he wakes up. It's gonna be so much fun." I laughed thinking what all I'm about to do to the mafia leader. Suddenly, a thought came into my mind. "Xavier, now that the mafia king's throne is brought up, i want our mafia to get that legacy. Every mafia is going to be a spectator to what is going to happen to Valentino. We will give them a live show of it. What say?" Xavier looked at me for a moment, then answered - "whatever you want , sister." I went to my room to freshen up and got myself ready with my sexiest outfit.

My outfit -

Then, he woke up

Then, he woke up. "Oh looks like the little princess is awake from her slumber." I slapped him real hard. "Good morning lil princess." I smirked. He didn't even blinked and he kept on staring me and accessing me from my head to toe with no expressions and nerve of that guy, he smirked. Then on my cue, one of my man pressed a button from the counter behind the glass, water with high pressure fell on Valentino. Then the man turned off the button and pressed the button that is suppose to give Valentino electric shock that will travel through the copper chains to him. The voltage was very high. But Valentino didn't opened his mouth and kept staring at me with that smirk. Oh how badly do i want to slap that smirk off his face and what the hell is wrong with him. He is still not responding to the shocks he's getting. His skin was turning pale and i saw severe burns, but no reaction from him. On my cue, the shock stopped. Valentino smirked again and while looking at me he said - "Oh lil princess, this is all you got? I didn't thought that Luciano Mafia is so weak. I didn't knew that Xavier is so helpless that he has to give this work to his lil sister, a girl." He started laughing like a maniac. He looked at my brother, "Xavier, haven't you told her what all I'm capable of doing? I can easily kill her with a snap of my lil finger." Just after these words left his mouth, i kicked him between his legs. He growled while looking at me. Now it was my turn to laugh, "awww is the lil princess hurt? Do u want an injection?" He smirked and said, "No, i want you to blow on it and make it better." That left me speechless and all red.