Episode 5

I'm in my bed but my mind keeps on drifting back to Valentino. He looked incensed. What is he going to do now? I don't have any idea. Suddenly i heard commotion outside the mansion. I went to check from my balcony. We were under attack and the mansion was fully surrounded by the attackers. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my guns , my Urumi and my Roman Gladius.

My outfit -

The Urumi -

The Urumi -

The Roman Gladius -

The Roman Gladius -

I went downstairs. One of my men came to me and quickly filled me in about everything. This was Valentino's Mafia. Next thing is that i see Valentino walking out of the dungeons fully dressed in her s fighting gear looking so hot and that body is drool worthy. Ugh pull yourself together.

Valentino's outfit -

Both mafias were fighting using machine guns, swords, grenades, guns, riffles, etc

Both mafias were fighting using machine guns, swords, grenades, guns, riffles, etc. It was like a noticeably fierce, violent and destructive contest was going on, a great slaughter, a bloodbath. While i was fighting alongside my brother, i could see my men dying. I could see them winning but i was not going to surrender. I would never run for cover. I saw Valentino was about to slaughter one of my men, Darius, so I attacked him using my katana but he used Darius as a shield and he died. Then, Valentino kicked off my katana, pulled me closer to him and locked me in a deadly lock and acupunctured some point on my body really fast so i couldn't move. Here i was, standing like a statue in his arms. My back was facing his front. He smelled my hair and my neck. As i twisted my neck a little to glare at him, he kissed me. It was so wild. He was kissing me hungrily. Suddenly it was like i forgot that we are in between of a bloodbath, Valentino is enemy and i just kissed him back. This took him by surprise, but he smirked in between the kiss and startes kissing me more aggressively. Suddenly, i came into my senses and headbutted him. Some of my men attacked him and by the force i fell, and i was free from the impact of his acupuncture. Then i looked at him. He had killed all those men and went in another direction to kill more. I continued to fight his men. Suddenly everyone stopped. I was taken aback by this. Then what i see is my brother, Xavier fighting Valentino and i could see my brother losing. In the end, Xavier surrendered. To say that i was shocked was an understatement. I went to fight Valentino but my brother came in between and ordered me to stay back. I have to comply to him unwillingly as Xavier is the leader of Luciano Mafia and I'm just another member and his younger sister. I could see the clear look of triumph and conquest on Valentino's face. This forfeit humbled me. I felt so aghast. Xavier brought our family heirloom, a sapphire named "The Blue Belle of Asia" which is 392.52-carat untreated Ceylon sapphire featuring a cushion-cut stone that draws one's gaze into the depths of its captivating blue prism which costs $17,305,996. It was so disheartening to lose such a precious heirloom of our family that we were supposed to protect and pass on to our future generations. We let down our ancestors. Valentino took it and looked at me and smirked as if there's something going in that evil mind of his. His right hand brought a huge mahogany box to him. Valentino opened it and placed the sapphire in it. More heirlooms were neatly placed in the cushioned box belonging to the mafias that he has defeated and eliminated. Valentino came to me and said, "So princess, now I'm the Mafia King. Your king. Every mafia belongs to me, even your mafia. Every mafia leader, their continents and the people working under them belongs to me, including "you", he said while air quoting "you". He still irritates me ugh. I just kept on looking at him keeping a neutral face. He smirked and said, " You have no idea what all I've planned for you princess. You, your brother and your mafia have to pay a really heavy price for what you all did to me and my men." Now we don't have any option other than to comply to what he tells us to do. We are so doomed.