Episode 6 (18+ age restricted) trigger warning

(This episode contains intense scenes of ruthless torture. Read at your own risk.)

Xavier's p.o.v

I'm feeling malcontent with myself, I've failed everyone, the mafia, my family and most importantly my sister. Me and my sister feeling thwarted, were standing in front of Valentino Amilio Rodriguez having a reigning smirk on his face which was mocking us. Now that he's the Mafia King, he has all the powers and the throne. He can do anything to anyone. Now I was more than intimidated by him that what is he going to do to us that we have mutilated his ego and the torture that we have afflicted on him. Most of all, I'm petrified for my sister because I saw that he has eyes on her and knowing what a monster he his, I don't know what's he going to do. A very small fraction of our people have survived. He has completely eradicated Luciano Mafia.

Valentino's p.o.v

I could see the look of defeat on their faces which was gratifying to me. I looked at my princess, how furious and forlorn she looks. I have kept those men of their mafia alive who dishonored me and killed my men brutally. Of course i don't care about their lives, but it was a sign of dishonor towards me for which they have to pay a really heavy price with their lives. And Xavier, things i would do to that motherfucker would be worst than what he did. And talking about my lil princess, I'll make her pay using other ways. I'm still thinking about the feel of her lips on mine. She was locked in my arms unable to do anything, so delicate, so hot. Her smells like cinnamon, chocolates, rosemary and what not, can't put my finger on it, she smells divine. She caught my eyes the moment she entered the dungeon. She is different, she's fire, she challenges me, I've never felt such a power radiating through a female. I'll have her.

My p.o.v

Suddenly, Valentino ordered his men to take our men and Xavier in the dungeon. As one of his men was coming my way to grab me, Valentino stopped him, "I will bring her with me, leave." Then he looked at me and smirked, "Now you will start paying for your deeds." He gave a sinister laugh. As we went down the dungeons, I saw my men and Xavier shirtless all tied up from the ceiling just the way we chained Valentino. He made me sit on a chair and made his people tie me on it such that i was facing Xavier and my people. Before i could think anything, his people starting whipping Xavier and his men badly using the bull's whips that has metal spikes on them using which we whipped Valentino and salt, citric acid and ethanol was falling from the showers above them. I'm well aware of it because I'm the one who designed the whole system in the dungeon. I could hear their painful screams as the whips were tearing through their flesh and the liquid mixture was coming in contact with the wounds. It was so agonizing watching my brother and my people going through unbearable pain. Tears started pooling in my eyes, Valentino wiped them using his hands, "Oh cmon princess. Don't be a sourpuss. You are going to see more enticing things than this. So, save your precious tears for later." He smirked. Then his people started whipping Xavier and my men using whips that has electric current running through them. Now i know what he's doing. He is making them experience what all we did to him and his people. Oh no. I'm terrified about what he's gonna do next. Xavier and others were so much in pain and painted red with their blood.

Then Valentino went to my brother and thrusted the metal blade made of Damascus steel into him that my brother was using at him earlier. Valentino started to relentlessly stab him with that blade on his stomach, torso, back, thighs and shoulders. I was shouting and pleading for him to stop but he was not lending me an ear for it. Both of Valentino's hands were covered in my brother's blood. I don't know why, i felt like puking. At this point, i was sobbing badly watching my brother's body go limp in front of me. Finally, Valentino stopped. His people untied my brother and his doctors started treating Xavier in the dungeon and took him outside. Then, Valentino looked at me and smirked while wiping off his hands.
"YOU ARE A HATCHET JOB!", i shouted at him. His malicious smirk turned into a grim look, "Oh my lil princess, I'm just giving you guys back what you guys gave to me, with some tax and interest." I was speechless. There i knew, there's worst to come and he's torturing me by making me watch it happen in front of my eyes and I'm sitting here helplessly watching everything unfold in front of me.

Next thing is i see Valentino pulling out organs from some of my men's bodies using eagle blade. He clawed out their hearts by inserting his hand in their thoracic cavity and pulling the heart out inhumanely. They weren't even able to scream. If was so arduous to watch that happen. I knew whats coming next. His men stripped some of my men and placed them in a hugh container of boiling phenol, they were screaming in agonizing pain. Then, they were executed by machine guns in the boiling phenol. I was grieving. He looked contained after seeing my state. Then, his men stripped some of my men and locked them in a glass chamber and emptied containers of snakes, baby alligators and hungry rats in it. What happened next, i can't even explain. I couldn't make myself to open my eyes. I could hear the excruciating screams of my men who were facing that. Some of my men were oiled and burnt alive after their eyes were barbarously clawed out by Valentino. "Now, let's try something original", he said while smirking. On his order, his men removed skin of rest of my men using blades. I couldn't make myself to watch it. I was shouting at Valentino to stop, but he won't even look at me. Then his men bolted hugh screws on my men's bodies, clawed their eyes out and burned them alive. I fainted.