Part 1

I know this is very unrealistic but bare with me

Y/N is a 25 year old streamer who has a decent amount of fame. She averages at about 1,000 viewers a stream, and gets a pretty good amount of donations,  her family thinks she will get no where with her "Career", and she was starting to agree, until one day, a single game of skywars changes her life for the better.

3 months ago

"LETS GO!! I AM SO GOING TO WIN THIS GAME!!"

Her chat started to flood with "LETS GOO!" "POG" and a lot more encouraging messages.

She won the game, this was normal to her, but what wasn't normal, was the game she was about to join.

"YES!!! LETS GOOOO! CHAT! I DEMAND YOU CONGRATULATE ME!"

"Congrats!"
"Pog"
"Good job!"

As she loaded up a new game of hypixel skywars(I think that is what it is called-), she noticed a few strange names pop up in the game chat.

"Dream joined the match 11/15"

"WilburSoot joined he match 12/15"

"GeorgeNotFound Joined the match 13/15"

"SapNap joined the match 14/15"

"Tommyinnit joined the match 15/15"

Her eyes went wide as her cheeks started to turn a slight shade of red after reading the second name. She brushed it aside as the game started, it was a duos game, so she was ready to kick some ass, when she looked at her teammate, and it was no one but the WilburSoot.

"/msg WilburSoot: lets win this bitch!"

"WilburSoot whispered to you: Hell Yeah!"

They were winning because they feared no one but Big Man Dream.

They weren't just scared, they were terrified.

"/msg WilburSoot: He is coming towards us. Are you ready for a fight?"

"WilburSoot whispered to you: *Gulps* Ready as I'll ever be."

You burst out laughing.

"/msg WilburSoot: *Gulps* Same.."

You hear WilburSoot laugh as you remember you had his stream on in the background.

"WilburSoot whispered to you: *Gulps*"

After sneaking up on Dream, to their suprise, they beat him. And then they won the game.

"YES LETS GO!!"

"You have a friend request from WilburSoot
/friendaccept to accept
/frienddecline to decline"

"/friendaccept"

"You are now friends with WilburSoot"

You end up playing with him for hours, until you look at the time and realize you have to get up early for a family gathering in the morning

"Alright guys! I loved this stream but i sadly have to go, so see you all on wednesday!!" You say as you smile brightly. You end your stream.

"/msg WilburSoot: I gtg, wanna get back on tommorow?"

"WilburSoot whispered to you: Yeah Sure, quick question though"

"/msg WilburSoot: what is it?"

"WilburSoot whispered to you: Do you have instagram? and if you do what is your acc?"

"/msg WilburSoot: Yeah, I do, my acc is: *Insert Username here*"

"WilburSoot whispered to you: Alright, Thanks!"

*Ding*

She opened her phone to see a notification from instagram:

"WilburSoot:*Insert discord username here*"

"You: is that your discord?"

"WilburSoot: Yes"

Fin
This is so cliché TwT