Part 3

I apologize in advance if this has grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, it is currently 2 am and I haven't slept in a while TwT

Y/N was still in shock that she was invited to the Dream SMP. I mean, a nobody like her ending up in a SMP with the people who inspired her to start her twitch and YouTube channels.

After staring at the discord one more time, she joined a call with Wilbur and Dream.

"-DREAM WHAT THE FUCK! SO WHAT IF I THINK SHE'S HO- Oh, hey Y/N" ,

You let out a small laugh. Though you secretly felt a sort of mix of Jealousy and Sadness at the sentence you heard.

'Who is this "She"? What was the last word?'

"Hey Wilby," You say with a soft smile.

"Did you just call him fucking Wilby?" Dream says with a small laugh.

You blush.

"So what if she did? It is just her nickname for me?" Wilby questions.

"*WHEEZE* You get all defensive about nicknames if it is anyone else."

"He does? Then why does he let me?" You question as you tilt your head slightly to the right.

" Because he likes-"

"ALRIGHT DREAM! I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH!" Wilbur cuts him off.

You laugh as you log on to the SMP and read the storyline that dream sent you.

"Okay, so I am going to log in and join dream in the 'Greater Dream SMP'?" You ask.

"Yes, now remember, no one can know you are supposed to be main villain until your arc, Okay?"

"Alright Mr. 'I'm big man dream. Everything I say goes. '"  you say sarcastically, you weren't going to tell anyone about you being the villain, you just wanted to play around with him a little bit.

You start your stream shortly after

" hello everyone! You will not believe what we are doing today. "

"What?"
"Playing with Wilbur?"

" No, well... Kinda..? " you say in response.

"We will be on... The dream SMP!!"

Your chat starts saying things like: "I'M GOING TO DREAMS STREAM TO SEE IF THIS IS TRUE!" And other things.

"Oh it's real." Dream speaks up.

Your chat goes crazy over that, saying things like how they ship it.

"Guys. No. Just no."

Dream and Wilbur laugh as you stare in disappointment at the camera.

You join the game and get greeted by dream and he tells you to follow him.

You follow him to a piece of land that dream tells you will be the land you can build on.

*About 5-6 hours later, you have built your house and you are ending the stream*

Okay, thanks for watching the stream! And thank you Wilbur for getting me the materials to build this!

You say goodbye to dream and log off for the night, but you still lay in your bed texting Wilbur for the next 4-5 hours until you finally fall asleep thinking about how lucky you are to be where you are right now.

Finally finished!(With this chapemter at least 🐸) sorry it is short😅! The next chapter will be longer I swear